ADVERTISEMENT

Official debate thread

He needs to hear it from Dr. Jill.

Biden can’t continue, and probably needs to hear that from Obama.
the only one who can get him to drop out is jill and whe wont. She want power. Its simply too late now all the donors, etc who gave money would be pissed. All it would do is make a mess big time and kamala is even more unpopular and she would demand the spot.

Reactions: DANC
My God. Can you imagine if Hillary wormed her way into the nomination through a backroom deal at the convention???
not happening they are going to nominate biden a week early on video they say. They should have replaced him a long time ago but they hid him instead.

Trump was exactly what I expected.

Biden was worse than I expected.

Prepare for a generalized European conflict.
i thought biden might be ok but he was horrible even the biggest trump haters are in panic mode.

Steve Schmidt

@SteveSchmidtSES
·
1h

Tonight's debate was a disaster of the 1st magnitude for President Biden and his campaign. There will be Chernobyl-level panic in the Democratic Party and there will be calls for Biden to step aside. More of my thoughts here: https://youtu.be/9itBXrblSP0

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Dan Abrams had a good point: "When you poll 'Generic Democrat' against Trump, Trump loses." This in a discussion about replacing Biden not with the unpopular Harris, but with a relative unknown like Wes Moore.
Problem is they're going with a "Geriatric Democrat"...

We tried to tell you...

Last edited:
Problem is they're going with "Geriatric Democrat"...

We tried to tell you...
when you say generic it never works i have seen it because its never a real person. Harris is even more unpopular than biden plus the dei deal you cannot screw over the black woman to get another white guy. Its harris or bust period without biden.

i thought biden might be ok but he was horrible even the biggest trump haters are in panic mode.

Steve Schmidt
@SteveSchmidtSES
·
1h

Tonight's debate was a disaster of the 1st magnitude for President Biden and his campaign. There will be Chernobyl-level panic in the Democratic Party and there will be calls for Biden to step aside. More of my thoughts here: https://youtu.be/9itBXrblSP0
That is After taking a full week off from his Presidential duties to prepare with no less than 16 professional debate trainers and their minions...

Given that it's almost certain that CNN floated his team the questions in advance; also giving him two moderators who were proven Trump haters to the core; while he had all the drugs that they could possibly pump into him to make him appear semi-cognizant of his surroundings; and he most likely he had his wife attempting to give him visual clues of his memorized canned answers (which explains why he kept staring to his left)..., and he Still couldn't do any better than that... 🙈🙉

Jill and the clowns who are foisting that stiff on the American people ought to be charged with Elder Abuse (at minimum)...

its too late now. No way they replace him now donors would be unhinged. You have to run with biden. Sorry you could not take trump out with court cases you are stuck with joe period.​

https://x.com/FrankLuntz
Frank Luntz

@FrankLuntz

My focus group of undecided voters wants Joe Biden to step aside.They like him and respect him – most voted for him in 2020. But they want him to go. Tonight was a political earthquake.

That is After taking a full week off from his Presidential duties to prepare with no less than 16 professional debate trainers and their minions...

Given that it's almost certain that CNN floated his team the questions in advance; also giving him two moderators who were proven Trump haters to the core; while he had all the drugs that they could possibly pump into him to make him appear semi-cognizant of his surroundings; and he most likely he had his wife attempting to give him visual clues of his memorized canned answers (which explains why he kept staring to his left)..., and he Still couldn't do any better than that... 🙈🙉

Jill and the clowns who are foisting that stiff on the American people ought to be charged with Elder Abuse (at minimum)...
he t
dasd

iook k

my point a whole week to prepare imagine thats sad and clear a dude mental decline. y

Reactions: 76-1
Given that it's almost certain that CNN floated his team the questions in advance; also giving him two moderators who were proven Trump haters to the core; while he had all the drugs that they could possibly pump into him to make him appear semi-cognizant of his surroundings; and he most likely he had his wife attempting to give him visual clues of his memorized canned answers (which explains why he kept staring to his left)..., and he Still couldn't do any better than that
Cool story ...

the only one who can get him to drop out is jill and whe wont. She want power. Its simply too late now all the donors, etc who gave money would be pissed. All it would do is make a mess big time and kamala is even more unpopular and she would demand the spot.

• Wow
Removing politics from the equation, that guy we saw last night shouldn't be in charge now. The Democrats have another way to get rid of him (Article 25), they would just have to figure out how to jettison Kamala before the election. If she wasn't #2, I think he would have already been gone.

its too late now. No way they replace him now donors would be unhinged. You have to run with biden. Sorry you could not take trump out with court cases you are stuck with joe period.​

Frank Luntz
@FrankLuntz

My focus group of undecided voters wants Joe Biden to step aside.They like him and respect him – most voted for him in 2020. But they want him to go. Tonight was a political earthquake.
Are the donors ok with losing ?

I’m not defending Biden, but you should look up the differences between speculation/conspiracy theories and verifiable facts.

• Haha
Reactions: T.M.P. and DANC

Frank Luntz
@FrankLuntz

It’s not too late. There are no laws prohibiting a late alternate to a major party presidential candidate. What if one of these guys died in the next few weeks? Do you think they’d just let the other candidate win by default?

If the DNC/Democratic Party feels that their best chance to win in November is to replace Biden at the top of the ticket, they’ll do it.

Reactions: larsIU
Removing politics from the equation, that guy we saw last night shouldn't be in charge now. The Democrats have another way to get rid of him (Article 25), they would just have to figure out how to jettison Kamala before the election. If she wasn't #2, I think he would have already been gone.
screenshot-2023-07-10-at-6-47-49-pm-600x399-2be5fd2e889df2752d594b631d6b89b043f49843.webp

It’s not too late. There are no laws prohibiting a late alternate to a major party presidential candidate. What if one of these guys died in the next few weeks? Do you think they’d just let the other candidate win by default?

If the DNC/Democratic Party feels that their best chance to win in November is to replace Biden at the top of the ticket, they’ll do it.
If Biden won’t step aside, explain how they take away his delegates at the convention?

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
SNL
I’m not defending Biden, but you should look up the differences between speculation/conspiracy theories and verifiable facts.

Let's see. 16 preppers. True. CNN fed questions. Speculation but there is history. Tapper and Bash hate Trump. True. Pump drugs. True. Jill feed clues. Speculation but I think many wonder what was going on.

The problem is that Biden has always been by far the strongest candidate against Trump. No one else from the left would be competitive. Maybe Whitmer because she could hold MI but she'd get destroyed in GA, AZ, NV, etc.

SNL

Let's see. 16 preppers. True. CNN fed questions. Speculation but there is history. Tapper and Bash hate Trump. True. Pump drugs. True. Jill feed clues. Speculation but I think many wonder what was going on.
Where are you getting verified information that Joe Biden was pumped full of drugs?

The problem is that Biden has always been by far the strongest candidate against Trump. No one else from the left would be competitive. Maybe Whitmer because she could hold MI but she'd get destroyed in GA, AZ, NV, etc.
Last summer James Carville said that a strong Democratic candidate between the ages of 45-55 would beat Trump in a relative landslide. He named Josh Shapiro, Andy Basheer and Gretchen Whitmer by name. I honestly believe that’s true.

a younger, more energetic candidate without all the baggage would be able to toe the party lines and call out Trump on all his shit.

The messaging suddenly becomes less about the lesser of evils and more about a breath of fresh air and new blood while avoiding another shit stain of a train wreck presidential term Trump would bring.

He looked lost in the two minutes I saw him.
As he has the last 3.5 years.

I found both candidates debating their golf handicaps to be in the cringeworthy category.

They say first impressions are the most lasting. Joe was the whiter shade of pale. His makeup artist should be the first person he’s ever fired. A whisper of rouge should have been blended on his cheek bones. I’ve known morticians to display more lifelike artistic talent.

Joe’s grin looks more like a grimace. It’s not a good look, the kind of look one normally saves for a hard bolus of turd denied its window of opportunity.

How in the hell can the democrats and liberal press wake up this morning shocked and panicked?

We have ALL known this for two years.

Democrats simply cannot avoid shooting them selves in the foot.
The Democrats second greatest mistake was anointing Kamala Harris. “Biden/Harris” does not an impressive auto bumper sticker make, anyway you try to say it.

Of course, in all our hand-wringing, we should probably remember that this debate likely matters very little. Only so many people were watching it, and out of those people, only so many of them will actually have a changeable mind.

The problem is not who watched it or didn't watch it. It's the next day narrative that will be all over everyone's home pages. Exponentially more people will see those stories and quotes than actually watched the debate.

You're probably correct about changing anyone's mind though. No one is changing sides. At most, they give up their side and stay home.

If it’s agreed upon to go the replacement route, I think a lot would hinge on him agreeing to step down.

It's not a lot... It's the entire thing. Delegates are bound to him at the convention. Unless he's willing to quit there is nada anyone in the party can do.

Where are you getting verified information that Joe Biden was pumped full of drugs?

I swear I saw where the WH said Biden has been sick and was on some drugs. Can't find it now, so I'll retract that one and label as speculation.

Last summer James Carville said that a strong Democratic candidate between the ages of 45-55 would beat Trump in a relative landslide. He named Josh Shapiro, Andy Basheer and Gretchen Whitmer by name. I honestly believe that’s true.

a younger, more energetic candidate without all the baggage would be able to toe the party lines and call out Trump on all his shit.

The messaging suddenly becomes less about the lesser of evils and more about a breath of fresh air and new blood while avoiding another shit stain of a train wreck presidential term Trump would bring.
Shapiro has zero appeal in GA, AZ, etc and would get annihilated in MI and MN. Beshear is boring and no one has a clue who he is. They have no good options.

I think you underestimate just how much no one really wants to vote for either of the current candidates.
I think you’re right. If they find a way through the landmines and somehow manage to jettison both Biden and Harris and put forth a young, moderate Democrat, they’d win in a walk.

Hell, I may vote for that candidate.

I think people underestimate how hated both these guys are.

I think you’re right. If they find a way through the landmines and somehow manage to jettison both Biden and Harris and put forth a young, moderate Democrat, they’d win in a walk.

Hell, I may vote for that candidate.

I think people underestimate how hated both these guys are.
I think hate against Biden turned to sadness for him last night. I know it did for me. I sat watching and felt sick for him.

Hate will be directed at Dr Jill and those that allow this elderly abuse to continue.

How can anyone say he’s capable of carrying out the duties of President?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT