ADVERTISEMENT

Official debate thread

The question is will democrats demand Biden step aside?
Yes. Obama needs to pay a visit to Joe, ala Goldwater during Watergate.

He needs do the job the Republican leadership didn’t have the fortitude to do with Trump during the 2nd impeachment and after January 6th. He needs to save the country now.

I typically don’t post regarding these things but I’m afraid for all of us with these two as our only options. Two 80ish year old geezers fighting about their handicaps. I’m worried about our kids and grandkids and selfishly about my retirement. I’m looking forward to 2028 when they are both long gone!

I just got home and am listening to my wife watching it. The first thing she said as I walked in the door "I feel so sorry for President Biden. He is not well."

What's up with Trump's hair, though? Looks weirdly different.

On the way home, I was telling my son that I don't remember a presidential debate ever occurring this early. Was it a mistake by Team Trump to do this now, maybe giving the Dems enough time to dump Biden?

Reactions: Indyhorn
I can save you all hours of watching the networks break this down.

CNN and MSNBC.

Trump lies

Fox

Biden is a corpse

Not a word on prices. Number one thing people bitch about. How crummy can you be at debate.
Trump’s hair. There’s a lot to unpack. It’s whispy finasteride hair. Do you understand? So it’s there but thin. What’s more normal hair when it turns grey becomes like winter wheat. Its course and covers more acreage. You don’t get that ancillary benefit with finasteride hair. Good question and postc

Well I rebooted Hulu and now I can watch The Bear

BUT the debate with the golf handicap argument. That was comedy gold. I'm looking forward to the clips that are coming soon. LMAO the debate was pure entertainment. We had the greatest of the greatest ever, against what could be the best impersonation of Mushmouth from Fat Albert ever!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT