ADVERTISEMENT

October surprise.

The "rumor" as I understand it, is that he said it during discussions of who the winner was going to be on a season of the Apprentice. It was supposed to be Trump asking whether America would accept a (N-word) as the winner. The rumor is that it was caught on tape and that one of the producers or directors of the show has it in his possession but can't legally release it because of an NDA.

I personally highly doubt it is true and put it up there with the pee tape as to its legitimacy. Even if it does exist and is released, I doubt it affects things much.

The "rumor" as I understand it, is that he said it during discussions of who the winner was going to be on a season of the Apprentice. It was supposed to be Trump asking whether America would accept a (N-word) as the winner. The rumor is that it was caught on tape and that one of the producers or directors of the show has it in his possession but can't legally release it because of an NDA.

I personally highly doubt it is true and put it up there with the pee tape as to its legitimacy. Even if it does exist and is released, I doubt it affects things much.
It depends on the context of course. Joe Biden is on tape saying the N word but he was quoting someone else so he got a pass.

That said, if such a tape exists of Trump, I seriously doubt there would be any such extenuating circumstances.

If that is true about Trump would it matter to the MAGA faction?
Would it matter to you? At this point they've thrown everything at him, including lead. N word? whoooo boy... OMG . I couldn't be more embarrassed and ashamed.. I may need to go lay down for a bit....
OMFG!!!

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Would it matter to you? At this point they've thrown everything at him, including lead. N word? whoooo boy... OMG . I couldn't be more embarrassed and ashamed.. I may need to go lay down for a bit....
OMFG!!!
He’s long been an unfit embarrassment in my opinion. He’d just add to the big crappy Trump package.

My question was directed at the slavishly devoted MAGA faction. I wasn’t including you, but maybe you count yourself among the devoted MAGAs, like dbm and DANC.

Context...tone...situation...

He's such a horrible human being, and one of the most tone deaf people to ever walk the planet, that I could see him using the word in a derogatory manner, without actually having mean intentions behind it.

His Birther campaign stuff, to me, is worse than if he uttered that word some random time a long time ago. And that launched his political career. So I see no way any such tape would do anything to change his political trajectory.

He’s long been an unfit embarrassment in my opinion. He’d just add to the big crappy Trump package.

My question was directed at the slavishly devoted MAGA faction. I wasn’t including you, but maybe you count yourself among the devoted MAGAs, like dbm and DANC.
Danc and I are only devoted to the best possible, realistic choice for the country. I am 95% DBM is the same and none are Devout anything except USA.
But you made the question about the N word. REALLY? at this point in the world and this board, the "N" word from years ago is even worth the Meta space to use code string across the webz to mention? REALLY?
You meant it to incite others and score points with the left. "look I can have empathy for all of you mistreated trannies". You should be better than that Aloha.

Here.. @Alhoa eats his own boogers... That is the same.

Reactions: stollcpa
Danc and I are only devoted to the best possible, realistic choice for the country. I am 95% DBM is the same and none are Devout anything except USA.
But you made the question about the N word. REALLY? at this point in the world and this board, the "N" word from years ago is even worth the Meta space to use code string across the webz to mention? REALLY?
You meant it to incite others and score points with the left. "look I can have empathy for all of you mistreated trannies". You should be better than that Aloha.

Here.. @Alhoa eats his own boogers... That is the same.
You continually get it wrong. I don’t give a damn about scoring points with the left. That’s super dumb. And trannies? WTF is that about? Even more stupid.

Also, dbm and DANC are full bore Trumpsters. There isn’t another reprehensible thing Trump could say or another disgusting thing Trump could do that they will not defend. Dbm’s slavish devotion should embarrass him. I wasn’t really joking when I said he’d lick Trump’s shoes if Trump asked him to. His posting only supports that conclusion.

You continually get it wrong. I don’t give a damn about scoring points with the left. That’s super dumb. And trannies? WTF is that about? Even more stupid.

Also, dbm and DANC are full bore Trumpsters. There isn’t another reprehensible thing Trump could say or another disgusting thing Trump could do that they will not defend. Dbm’s slavish devotion should embarrass him. I wasn’t really joking when I said he’d lick Trump’s shoes if Trump asked him to. His posting only supports that conclusion.
DBM and Zeke are different sides of the same coin.

Has anyone seen Zeke?

Did she go the way of IGW?

That wasn’t directed at you. It was directed to our MAGA faction. I doubt it would faze any of them.
Nah. But, obviously, Trump's hopes rely on more voters than MAGA.

But that's true for any candidate. They all have a "base" -- and, really, I doubt that anybody's base voters would be all that put off by something like this. Trump isn't unique in that regard.

I know a lot of people were surprised that Trump survived the Access Hollywood tape. In retrospect, it shouldn't have been all that surprising. These things make a difference when they paint a picture that's at odds with a candidate's public image. And, let's face it, Trump's public image has always been as a lecher. That's also the reason that the Lewinsky scandal didn't sink Bill Clinton.

But something like that would probably be devastating to a politician like, say, Mike Pence.

You totally don't know how to read the reports on either of them. You impute on their comments only to justify your attacks on them. Trump NEVER, even here, gets defended with total immunity. What he does get defended on is the hypocrisy that is used against him. When he takes a shit by actually setting on the toilet... Just like everyone else here (not India, that is some serious crazy gross !!), that is racial or blah blah blah. You just Ruck right in with the left and generally have them coming to your defense. Just stop.
Your posting about the N word.. OMG we are sooo far past that. Unless of course one is trying to continue the race war crap from 30 yrs ago. Are you doing that? What team uses that as a tactic? It isn't MAGA, and it isn't Pub's. hmmmm
Just stop.

Could be the people that caused the Florida condo collapse with some explosives. IGW was the only person in all of America that figured that one out so he was a loose end.
You didn't know that DHS hired him and that is why he's not been around here for a bit, did you? Not made up.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You totally don't know how to read the reports on either of them. You impute on their comments only to justify your attacks on them. Trump NEVER, even here, gets defended with total immunity. What he does get defended on is the hypocrisy that is used against him. When he takes a shit by actually setting on the toilet... Just like everyone else here (not India, that is some serious crazy gross !!), that is racial or blah blah blah. You just Ruck right in with the left and generally have them coming to your defense. Just stop.
Your posting about the N word.. OMG we are sooo far past that. Unless of course one is trying to continue the race war crap from 30 yrs ago. Are you doing that? What team uses that as a tactic? It isn't MAGA, and it isn't Pub's. hmmmm
Just stop.
You continually get me wrong and you got dbm and DANC wrong too. They aren’t what you want them to be they are what they are. Dbm is more slavishly devoted to Trump than any pet dog is devoted to its owner. DANC has defended anything and everything Trump has said or done, and honesty is never a consideration.

I knew I liked you!

Nothing like a fellow who's has his priorities straight!
Wait until Sope and I run out on the field before the Nebraska game with fire-breathing, foot-stomping, horny, kick-ass, 3,000-pound John Hoosier Bison. JHB will get to the Nebraska bus and head-butt it into next year.

Get your tickets now and get the fvck ready. Epic.

I have no doubt it's true, but i also have very little doubt it would affect Trump's base. His own nephew (Fred) has detailed how he heard DonOLD use the term on at least one occasion after finding damage to his prized auto and just assuming who the perps were.

The other thing Fred (who has a son with autism) has relayed is that just like Donald besmirched Gen Kelly's son at the son's gravesite, Trump has on numerous occasions made horrible comments to Fred about Fred's son...Frankly I'm amazed that some people actually believe Trump did not make the type of comments Fred has revealed, since that behavior is very much in keeping with the type of actions Trump is known for...

At some point assuming that in all of these caes involving a wide range of people over the years the problem is always everyone else and never Trump himself strikes me as TDS,Trump Delusion Syndrome. I wonder if down deep people really believe the notion of "poor Donald" "everyone's always picking on me...I mean at some point even indisputable issues like Trump U should break thru the veneer of "unjust persecution". But then again, some people really believe he didn't make $$Millions while serving as POTUS...

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
2 out of 3
Maybe . . . . And we would take that.

I’m assuming you think IU has little chance against Washington. Maybe. The big unknown is what they have left and if they can keep the Penix mojo sans Penix and the HC.

Reactions: 76-1
Maybe . . . . And we would take that.

I’m assuming you think IU has little chance against Washington. Maybe. The big unknown is what they have left and if they can keep the Penix mojo sans Penix and the HC.
Nebraska. If it was 2nd game of season….I would like the Hoosiers.

Reactions: 76-1
You continually get me wrong and you got dbm and DANC wrong too. They aren’t what you want them to be they are what they are. Dbm is more slavishly devoted to Trump than any pet dog is devoted to its owner. DANC has defended anything and everything Trump has said or done, and honesty is never a consideration.
Danc has defended actual policy and against the Hypocrisy. I know Danc on a personal level, not just a message board. When you all throw so much shit against the wall, the sheer volume is easy to get lost in defending against the purely designed blitzkrieg of Horse Apples. You got this wrong, mate.

Danc has defended actual policy and against the Hypocrisy. I know Danc on a personal level, not just a message board. When you all throw so much shit against the wall, the sheer volume is easy to get lost in defending against the purely designed blitzkrieg of Horse Apples. You got this wrong, mate.
I did not get it wrong with DANC. He defended Trump for anything and everything and he didn't do it honestly often. Now I realize you also believe most of the things he believes, but a whole lot of that is flat out false.

Reactions: Digressions

You're arguing with a brain-dead drunk that obviously didn't have much of a brain to begin with ... It's untenable, there's no winning scenario in this unless you just want to waste time.

You're arguing with a brain-dead drunk that obviously didn't have much of a brain to begin with ... It's untenable, there's no winning scenario in this unless you just want to waste time.
I don't know if he's a drunk and I don't think he's braindead. I kind of like the guy - sometimes. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT