ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor worried about immigration

There’s a big difference between having connections with the CCP and being “a CCP plant.”

Lots and lots of American leaders - in government, in business - have connections in the Chinese government. We do hundreds of billions a year of business with China. And it’s a top-down economy.

Saying that Walz is “a CCP plant” is Alex Jones type hysteria.
Dbm isn’t quite as sharp as a bowling ball.

Ski rocks. It’s kind of iconic in my neck of the woods.

But it’s been years since I’ve had it. I just don’t drink sodas anymore.

If you ever happen upon an Azzip Pizza restaurant, they have a pizza that features pulled pork, crushed Grippos BBQ chips, and a reduction of Ski drizzled on it.

IMG-0011.jpg
Wow!!!! I drink 2-3 sodas a week. They kind of get me feeling crummy

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Now why would anyone think Walz is a Chinese dupe after taking 30 trips over there, paid for by China?
You are the most dishonest poster on the board and it’s not close. A real man would be ashamed and apologize for your serial lies, but you clearly aren’t a real man.

Reactions: Bowlmania
You are the most dishonest poster on the board and it’s not close. A real man would be ashamed and apologize for your serial lies, but you clearly aren’t a real man.
"Dishonest" yes, but another word is far more descriptive.

I honestly think this guy gets up each day and wonders how he can present himself as a bigger asshole today than yesterday.

I mean, be an ass if you want but I’m 100 percent serious.

Me being an ass is beside the point. :cool:

My wife does all the shopping and makes a sport out of it. Different stuff comes from different stores from all over town. Price is the primary consideration, but quality does figure in. She hits Sam's, WalMart, Kroger, Aldi's, Fresh Thyme, and World Foods. We eat good and use good toilet paper and don't want for anything, all the while staying cash flow even or positive. I think I'll keep her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT