ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor worried about immigration

There’s a big difference between having connections with the CCP and being “a CCP plant.”

Lots and lots of American leaders - in government, in business - have connections in the Chinese government. We do hundreds of billions a year of business with China. And it’s a top-down economy.

Saying that Walz is “a CCP plant” is Alex Jones type hysteria.
Dbm isn’t quite as sharp as a bowling ball.

Ski rocks. It’s kind of iconic in my neck of the woods.

But it’s been years since I’ve had it. I just don’t drink sodas anymore.

If you ever happen upon an Azzip Pizza restaurant, they have a pizza that features pulled pork, crushed Grippos BBQ chips, and a reduction of Ski drizzled on it.

IMG-0011.jpg
Wow!!!! I drink 2-3 sodas a week. They kind of get me feeling crummy

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Now why would anyone think Walz is a Chinese dupe after taking 30 trips over there, paid for by China?
You are the most dishonest poster on the board and it’s not close. A real man would be ashamed and apologize for your serial lies, but you clearly aren’t a real man.

Reactions: Bowlmania
You are the most dishonest poster on the board and it’s not close. A real man would be ashamed and apologize for your serial lies, but you clearly aren’t a real man.
"Dishonest" yes, but another word is far more descriptive.

I honestly think this guy gets up each day and wonders how he can present himself as a bigger asshole today than yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT