ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor worried about immigration

Trump is right. You have to do mass deportations. There’s no other practical way. A ss disability app is literally just paperwork you submit to the administration. Not a hearing. Forms. The backlog is 1.1 million and it takes 8 months for a decision. That’s before reconsideration and long before you ever get a hearing. The backlog here is 7.5 million. You know how long it would take to adjudicate that many people- while these killers and rapists and pedophiles are running around in our communities. And that presupposes they’d ever show for a hearing. If you had a rap sheet are you really going to appear?! Please.

Mass deportations are the only way. Trump is right far more often than harris has been. Progressives are a threat to all of our communities
Can you imagine if she gets elected? She’d be Sleepy Joe on steroids.

Someone around here says “when they tell you who they are, believe them.”

And we know who Kamala is wrt the border and immigration. She’s been telling us for YEARS.

If we’re dumb enough to buy her pre election lies, then we deserve what we get.

It’s amazing to me that someone like Aloha earnestly believes that 4 years of these policies on steroids would be better for this country than 4 more years of Trump. It’s mind boggling.

And we know who Kamala is wrt the border and immigration. She’s been telling us for YEARS.

It’s amazing to me that someone like Aloha earnestly believes that 4 years of these policies on steroids would be better for this country than 4 more years of Trump. It’s mind boggling.
Pathetic.

It’s simple. In my objective opinion and assessment, Trump lacks the character, integrity, mental capacity, and mental stability required of a President and Commander in Chief. I don’t trust him in the office. Not even a little bit. I don’t like Harris and I’m no Democrat by a long stretch, but we will easily survive four years of Harris.

@Bowlmania here shit bowl. Get educated on Harris. “There are no criminals.” She more than doubled the number on the non confined docket. 3 mil to 7. Disgusting.
I assume Bowl is typing out a post explaining that this is nothing more than MAGA fear mongering, it’s actually Trumps fault, or this is actually GOOD for the country.

Or some combination of all three.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It’s simple. In my objective opinion and assessment, Trump lacks the character, integrity, mental capacity, and mental stability required of a President and Commander in Chief. I don’t trust him in the office. Not even a little bit. I don’t like Harris and I’m no Democrat by a long stretch, but we will easily survive four years of Harris.
Meanwhile, we’re doing just fine with Cotton Eyed Joe in the Oval Office.

A guy who REALLY IS objectively unfit.

I assume Bowl is typing out a post explaining that this is nothing more than MAGA fear mongering, it’s actually Trumps fault, or this is actually GOOD for the country.

Or some combination of all three.
Lying while hundreds of thousands of criminals are allowed to roam our communities is disgusting. You’d have to be mental to vote for her

I think I’ve read this response three or four hundred times.

Same thing with the responses to your responses.

How about everybody in this never-ending conflict update their signatures with their standard response on this issue and label the response(s) as #1 or #2, for example? Then everyone can write: “See #1 or see #2.”

The rest of us can then zip right through these and not have to read the same thing over and over and over and over . . . . .

Now to the important shit. Go, Hoosiers. Kick some turtle ass.

Last edited:
Did you not read the number of convicted illegals let in and you have the temerity to promote that take. Stupid stupid stupid

I think I’ve read this response three or four hundred times.

Same thing with the responses to your responses.

How about everybody in this never-ending conflict update their signatures with their standard response on this issue and label the response(s) as #1 or #2, for example? Then everyone can write: “See #1 or see #2.”

The rest of us can then zip right through these and have to read the same thing over and over and over and over . . . . .

Now to the important shit. Go, Hoosiers. Kick some turtle ass.
Kick the Turtles!

If people would stop asking me why I don’t support Trump, I’d never type it again. I’m 100 percent consistent about it so why ask?

You
That changes nothing about Trump’s fitness for office. You do understand that these things aren’t related, right?
Harris could turn the country into a third world shithole with criminals infesting every neighborhood and that tiny broken brain of yours would be stuck on trump. Stupid

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Are you not capable of following the topic? Criminality and illegals? You want to ask how hoops is doing? Wtf. Tiny mind at work
I know you’re all emotional because my IQ is higher than yours, but you should take a few deep breaths and attempt to calm yourself. 😎

You

Harris could turn the country into a third world shithole with criminals infesting every neighborhood and that tiny broken brain of yours would be stuck on trump. Stupid

You keep saying the same thing over and over and angrier and angrier. Breathe.

I know you’re all emotional because my IQ is higher than yours, but you should take a few deep breaths and attempt to calm yourself. 😎
That you think such a thing just reflects how stupid you are. Your life has been giving your dumbass orders. Anything with nuance. Esoteric. Right over your blockhead.

That you think such a thing just reflects how stupid you are. Your life has been giving your dumbass orders. Anything with nuance. Esoteric. Right over your blockhead.
Calm down, man. Your emotions are boiling over. You aren’t the smartest guy in the room. It happens.

Reactions: sobester
Calm down, man. Your emotions are boiling over. You aren’t the smartest guy in the room. It happens.
I’m not trump obsessed. You’re the one trump obsessed and so overcome by emotions you can’t see anything else. And know I’m not the smartest. I do think you’re one of the dumbest tho. A career surrounded by 18 yr olds with geds gave you an elevated sense of yourself. Around smart people ur exposed as the blockhead you are

I’m not trump obsessed. You’re the one trump obsessed and so overcome by emotions you can’t see anything else. And know I’m not the smartest. I do think you’re one of the dumbest tho. A career surrounded by 18 yr olds with geds gave you an elevated sense of yourself. Around smart people ur exposed as the blockhead you are
Your ignorance is exposed. The Navy is far more educated than the general population.

You truly are triggered by someone smarter than you. I’ll leave you alone if my intelligence is too intimidating for you. 😉

We’re going to get a bad president.

But we will survive either one of them.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT