ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor worried about immigration

If she's elected Prez, an impeachment vote should be taken on her inauguration day.
Uh huh. Because Trump has no coat tails at all it’s highly unlikely the GOP will control Congress. The GOP will certainly not have enough votes for an impeachment or a conviction.

Uh huh. Because Trump has no coat tails at all it’s highly unlikely the GOP will control Congress. The GOP will certainly not have enough votes for an impeachment or a conviction.
It’ll never happen but when you know this issue exists you don’t take executive actions that double the size of the docket. Are you able to understand that? Do I need to break it down into simpler terms?

Reactions: DANC
MAGA has also been pointing out that Joe Biden stole the presidency through voter fraud - which is an utter lie that even Donald Trump has finally given up espousing - and Haitian migrants have been eating people’s cats in Ohio.

So maybe you’ll understand why so many people take things you guys say with many grains of salt.
Yeah, it's not like MAGA was right when they said Hunter's laptop was real after that claim was ridiculed by the media and 51 former 'intelligence' officials.

Or that the Steele Dossier was fake.

No, no reason at all to believe MAGA claims.

Yes, they need to own that.
This is a disaster. Vote this admin out fund whatever needs funding and find a czar, somewhere, competent enough to fix this shit

_101722711_2759db32-4e96-4dea-949d-98932b524cd8.jpg.webp

Oh no emotion is your thing. It’s why you can’t think objectively and are all consumed with trump. You lack the requisite intellect to differentiate. You’re nowhere close to me in bandwidth.
You certainly have bandwidth. You are driven by emotion, but remember emotion isn’t a bad thing. I’m the guy that didn’t take Trigonometry or Calculus in high school but passed advanced Calculus easily in college. I could have tutored you to make it simple, if you had average intelligence. I was in the Honors Program at IU too. Did you qualify?

You certainly have bandwidth. You are driven by emotion, but remember emotion isn’t a bad thing. I’m the guy that didn’t take Trigonometry or Calculus in high school but passed advanced Calculus easily in college. I could have tutored you to make it simple, if you had average intelligence. I was in the Honors Program at IU too. Did you qualify?
Don’t know. I was accepted to an Ivy League law school along with 3 other top 20 law schools. I don’t think I would have been able to tutor you enough to score well on the lsat. Reasoning etc would have left you stumped. It’s why you’re stumped on trump. That and emotions, of course..

Reactions: DANC
It’ll never happen but when you know this issue exists you don’t take executive actions that double the size of the docket. Are you able to understand that? Do I need to break it down into simpler terms?
Nope. I don’t think you would ever need to explain anything to me.

Don’t know. I was accepted to an Ivy League law school along with 3 other top 20 law schools. I don’t think I would have been able to tutor you enough to score well on the lsat. Reasoning etc would have left you stumped. It’s why you’re stumped on trump. That and emotions, of course..
Hell, being a lawyer can’t be hard. Dbm claims he’s a lawyer and he’s dumber than a bag of hammers. Business Law was a favorite class. Easy A. If I wasn’t paying my own way through college, I would have continued on to law school. I started out as a History and Political Science major with that in mind. I couldn’t afford it and I realized that in my first semester. I switched to a practical degree you apparently couldn’t have done since you don’t get math, statistics, logic, etc.

Hell, being a lawyer can’t be hard. Dbm claims he’s a lawyer and he’s dumber than a bag of hammers. Business Law was a favorite class. Easy A. If I wasn’t paying my own way through college, I would have continued on to law school. I started out as a History and Political Science major with that in mind. I couldn’t afford it and I realized that in my first semester. I switched to a practical degree you apparently couldn’t have done since you don’t get math, statistics, logic, etc.
Mhmm. Sure sure. I had scholarships

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT