ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor worried about immigration

It’s comedy that you don’t think there is a power structure in politics. Hell….there is a power structure in local elections in BFE.

Hence….follow the money.

Who is profiting from illegal immigration?

What is the net impact of illegal immigration on the citizenry?

What is the net impact of illegal immigration on municipalities?

With regards to Adams….the corruption is not a new phenomenon.
It’s all about money and votes. They opened up the border because they printed too much money and needed cheap labor to meet the increased demand. The fallouts negatively impact the working class, which they don’t care about and when they complain, call them racists nazi and etc. There are plenty of nerdy liberals who yuck that sh#t up.

Last edited:
If it helps (it shouldn’t be necessary), the Twitter thread I linked to was from Ken Dilanian of NBC News.

It’s real.

impeachment proceedings should be initiated immediately. anyone who doesn't vote for trump needs their head examined. you would have to be one dumb mother fcker to vote for anyone but trump. biden harris dumb and dumber. worst administration in history

Reactions: DANC
impeachment proceedings should be initiated immediately. anyone who doesn't vote for trump needs their head examined.
I’m sure he’ll be flogging this info for the rest of the campaign. And you can hardly blame him. It’s just stunning data.

There are quite a few with pending charges, too. How the hell do they justify releasing them? They’re fugitives from the law in their home countries.

Reactions: BradStevens
I’m sure he’ll be flogging this info for the rest of the campaign. And you can hardly blame him. It’s just stunning data.

There are quite a few with pending charges, too. How the hell do they justify releasing them? They’re fugitives from the law in their home countries.
400,000 plus convicted 222,000 pending. it's simply unfathomable.

I haven’t heard it from the horse’s mouth. I could create that letterhead and letter in ten minutes
How many illegals are in the country? 20-30 million? 15,000 doesn’t seem that crazy at all. It’s not like we have a functioning government.

How many illegals are in the country? 20-30 million? 15,000 doesn’t seem that crazy at all. It’s not like we have a functioning government.
to know they are convicted. look at the crimes delineated on the letter crazed linked. again if that's accurate how can they possibly not be impeached. we knew harris was a moron. but my god this has to be the most unconscionable thing imaginable. SOROS at the federal level stupidity. trump should say nothing else. vance should say nothing else. that murder figure equates to the entire number of murderers in our 300 million plus country. it's pure insanity

Because it would be gross negligence bordering on treason if they released that many murderers into our country.
In fairness to Biden, I’m sure plenty of these predate his presidency. In fact, I’d be willing to bet some number of them were released during Trump’s presidency.

But forget the presidents involved for just a second. Take the politics out of it. Just think about what our government has been doing…whoever was president. It’s inexcusable.

to know they are convicted. look at the crimes delineated on the letter crazed linked. again if that's accurate how can they possibly not be impeached. we knew harris was a moron. but my god this has to be the most unconscionable thing imaginable. SOROS at the federal level stupidity. trump should say nothing else. vance should say nothing else. that murder figure equates to the entire number of murderers in our 300 million plus country. it's pure insanity
They’re just incompetent and don’t care. Let’s be honest. Assuming it is true, there isn’t a liberal on this board who would change their vote.

• Love
In fairness to Biden, I’m sure plenty of these predate his presidency. In fact, I’d be willing to bet some number of them were released during Trump’s presidency.

But forget the presidents involved for just a second. Take the politics out of it. Just think about what our government has been doing…whoever was president. It’s inexcusable.

title 42, asylum agreements, funding, remain in mexico. this is the inane progressive stupidity of the left

They’re just incompetent and don’t care. Let’s be honest. Assuming it is true, there isn’t a liberal on this board who would change their vote.
some are morons, obviously, but htose with an ounce of intellect can't support this garbage. harris is a fing clown.

okay assuming for argument's sake the veracity of this letter, they are on the iCE docket but they are not in a detention facility. if i read that right. if all of this is true impeachment proceedings on biden and harris should be initiated monday morning
Even if an impeachment was warranted, it would only be Biden, not Harris. The VP is almost entirely a ceremonial position.

Even if an impeachment was warranted, it would only be Biden, not Harris. The VP is almost entirely a ceremonial position.
Bullshit. Border czar. You heard her stupid words in dbm’s link. She’s worse than unfit. She should be prosecuted. Double the number of murderers that were already here. It’s unconscionable

Reactions: DANC and ulrey

Did they ever have them to release them?

Bullshit. Border czar. You heard her stupid words in dbm’s link. She’s worse than unfit. She should be prosecuted. Double the number of murderers that were already here. It’s unconscionable
Nah. That’s not how it works and there won’t be an impeachment of Biden either. Everyone is concerned with their reelections.

Nah. That’s not how it works and there won’t be an impeachment of Biden either. Everyone is concerned with their reelections.
lifting title 42, cutting funding, lifting three asylum agreements, lifting remain in mexico, having the temerity to come out and say what she said in dbm's video, then being apptd border czar, and knowingly allowing convicted murderers free in the country isn't the worst imaginable violation of the public trust? it's a bail project on steroids. it's unfathomable. the should be impeached immediately. i mean we knew biden/harris were stupid but htis is criminally bad

Harris is VP. It’s largely ceremonial. If there was an impeachable offense, it isn’t going to be on her. There won’t be an impeachment. Guaranteed. There will be more to the story too.
this has gone on for some time but the docket doubled in size under biden/harris bc of their woke bullshit. worse is that harris has consistently maintained these people aren't criminals lying through her teeth. i love that you have the temerity to think trump is the one who is unfit. you're either consumed with emotions or simply not very bright. i'll leave that for you to decide....

but we've got an obscene number of murderers, rapists, and pedophiles out and about. Only a fool would give her another shot.

That's a cynical view I just don't get. "Oh, he doesn't like illegal immigration in NYC so let's go get him!" Exactly who does this motivate? Exactly who in the DOJ and FBI decide to "go get him" because of this? Sounds absolutely ludicrous to me.
Most of my life I had complete trust in our government and all other authority. I trust none of them now.

FBI, CIA, DOJ, all of them. I have zero Trust.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT