ADVERTISEMENT

NOVEMBER PREDICTIONS - Put em Right Here

VP Harris wins in a landslide - EC 270 - 268, Popular vote 48.4% to 47.5%

Iron Mike - I know a guy who fought him very early in his pro career, lasted 2 rounds.

10-2 but no CFP, FANTASTIC YEAR

Bonus: Allred defeats Cruz offsetting the WV & Montana R pick-ups > Democratic Party cashes in on trifecta >Liz Cheney gets ring side seat in Cabinet
That's not a landslide - that's a squeaker.

Go Hoosiers!

That's not a landslide - that's a squeaker.

Go Hoosiers!
I was using your definition. There was an apparently too well hidden message in my post. The most important issue wrt policy here at home is who will control the Senate, especially if VP Harris is elected President. You have been prolific in your posting about the presidential race, haven’t seen much of your take on the Ohio Senate seat.

Last edited:
I was using your definition. There was an apparently too well hidden message in my post. The most issue wrt policy here at home is who will control the Senate, especially if VP Harris is elected President. You have been prolific in your posting about the presidential race, haven’t seen much of your take on the Ohio Senate seat.
Brown vs Moreno is close. Brown seems to be outspending Moreno in TV ads. It can go either way, but don't be surprised if it goes to Brown. Trump doesn't seem to be pulling Moreno over the finish line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT