ADVERTISEMENT

NOVEMBER PREDICTIONS - Put em Right Here

Beats me.
Awesome Fun GIF by Tactical Baby Gear

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
i mean what could be more important to follow. this is going to sell out cowboys stadium. will break netflix. i mean these two are heroes. you know. who are the greats in sport? messi. kimbo slice. jordan. xavi. tyson. brock lesnar. ali. but the problem child is in that next batch coming up.

Reactions: snarlcakes
You imbeciles continue to listen to Quinnipiac, ABCnews, NYT, Monmouth, and CNN who haven't called an election accurately in forever. While dismissing Big Data Poll, Atlas, Trafalgar, and Rasmussen who have a track record of being accurate.

And FYI, Baris had 2022 as R+3. Was R+2.8. Had Biden +4.1 in 2020. Was Biden +4.5. Nailed 2016. But listen to whoever you like. Don't start crying on election night.

Trafalgar? LMAO. Probably the worst pollster in existence in 2022.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Don't post here without putting in your predictions. Let's go

Still early and not my final call. I have a lot to live to to after a perfect EC total prediction in 2020. 😂

But if I must I'll say.... Trump EC victory, Paul and...

Hoosiers 11-1, playoff bound!

• Love
Still early and not my final call. I have a lot to live to to after a perfect EC total prediction in 2020. 😂

But if I must I'll say.... Trump EC victory, Paul and...

Hoosiers 11-1, playoff bound!

I’m not sure how I’d react if the Hoosiers make the CFP. It’s just…almost beyond comprehension.

I’d put that right up there with the US Hockey team beating the Soviets in 1980…or Rulon Gardner handing Aleksandr Karelin his first defeat in just about forever at the 2000 Olympics. I don’t think he’d even surrendered a single point in 5+ years.

I’m not sure how I’d react if the Hoosiers make the CFP. It’s just…almost beyond comprehension.

I’d put that right up there with the US Hockey team beating the Soviets in 1980…or Rulon Gardner handing Aleksandr Karelin his first defeat in just about forever at the 2000 Olympics. I don’t think he’d even surrendered a single point in 5+ years.
Enjoy this! We are going to be favored in every game but one for the rest of our schedule.

ESPN has us at 63% chance to make the playoffs and a 3.2% chance of winning it all.

This predictor simulated the rest of the season, and had us losing to Washington, but then winning out, including the B1G Championship over Penn State.

Enjoy this! We are going to be favored in every game but one for the rest of our schedule.

ESPN has us at 63% chance to make the playoffs and a 3.2% chance of winning it all.

This predictor simulated the rest of the season, and had us losing to Washington, but then winning out, including the B1G Championship over Penn State.

Inject thus into my veins.

Fine

I'm voting for my dead dog but I think Harris wins.

Problem child tko in round 2.

Hoosiers go 11-1, grab the 8 seed and host a playoff game.

I will add, Tyson starts losing and tried to bite problem child's nose off, which makes PC pull back and unload a hard right hook straight to the chin, making him go night night.

Best finish in boxing history.

I will add, Tyson starts losing and tried to bite problem child's nose off, which makes PC pull back and unload a hard right hook straight to the chin, making him go night night.

Best finish in boxing history.
Tyson won’t have his legs under him. His balance etc. We witnessed it just recently in that disaster of a fight between vitor belfort and Holyfield. I think Holyfield was 58. He was a mess

Day 1 of early voting in WI was abysmal for Dems. Harris has no path without all 3 Rust Belt states.

Last edited:
  1. Predict we will not have a decision until mid December with both Harris and Trump claiming victory - eventually Harris will be sworn in.
  2. Going with Tyson
  3. Hoosiers finish 10-2, miss playoff but have a Florida bowl game and win big in it

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
  1. Predict we will not have a decision until mid December with both Harris and Trump claiming victory - eventually Harris will be sworn in.
  2. Going with Tyson
  3. Hoosiers finish 10-2, miss playoff but have a Florida bowl game and win big in it
Damn that’ll be an ugly month

VP Harris wins in a landslide - EC 270 - 268, Popular vote 48.4% to 47.5%

Iron Mike - I know a guy who fought him very early in his pro career, lasted 2 rounds.

10-2 but no CFP, FANTASTIC YEAR

Bonus: Allred defeats Cruz offsetting the WV & Montana R pick-ups > Democratic Party cashes in on trifecta >Liz Cheney gets ring side seat in Cabinet

I say Harris wins and hijinks ensue.

Although I reckon there will be hijinks whoever wins.

Its going to be memorable, that’s for sure.
Frame this, because it will be the last time Trump will trail in the RCP avg. Trump is 8% AHEAD of where he was in 2020...As per WSJ and Gallup, Trump now has a NET positive Approval rating for the first time in 9yrs.#LANDSLIDE #MAGA #TRUMP2024

• Love
Reactions: snarlcakes
VP Harris wins in a landslide - EC 270 - 268, Popular vote 48.4% to 47.5%

Iron Mike - I know a guy who fought him very early in his pro career, lasted 2 rounds.

10-2 but no CFP, FANTASTIC YEAR

Bonus: Allred defeats Cruz offsetting the WV & Montana R pick-ups > Democratic Party cashes in on trifecta >Liz Cheney gets ring side seat in Cabinet
That's coming in hot!!!!!!!

You imbeciles continue to listen to Quinnipiac, ABCnews, NYT, Monmouth, and CNN who haven't called an election accurately in forever. While dismissing Big Data Poll, Atlas, Trafalgar, and Rasmussen who have a track record of being accurate.

And FYI, Baris had 2022 as R+3. Was R+2.8. Had Biden +4.1 in 2020. Was Biden +4.5. Nailed 2016. But listen to whoever you like. Don't start crying on election night.

They listen to anyone who says Harris is winning. Election night is going to be fun.

I'd like to hear a serious response from someone about why we in the United States should not strive to make our vote counting system more like Taiwan, etc.
While I agree, state control of elections is a good thing. Best option is to continually shame PA, AZ, CA etc. for their ridiculous election procedures. Try and take back legislatures and governorships and put in common sense guard rails.

While I agree, state control of elections is a good thing. Best option is to continually shame PA, AZ, CA etc. for their ridiculous election procedures. Try and take back legislatures and governorships and put in common sense guard rails.
I'm not sure state control is so great, a priori, of these things. Not sure why we can't just institute a really effective system that returns 99.9% vote counting on election day. End it then. (Yes, this requires that if you send in a ballot, it has to be received before or on election day. That's OK).

I'm not sure state control is so great, a priori, of these things. Not sure why we can't just institute a really effective system that returns 99.9% vote counting on election day. End it then. (Yes, this requires that if you send in a ballot, it has to be received before or on election day. That's OK).
It starts with common sense stuff like that.

Then it becomes a gun to wield against opposition when one party takes the White House.

“A Dropbox in every pot!”

“Justice department oversight of elections in former slave states!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT