ADVERTISEMENT

NOVEMBER PREDICTIONS - Put em Right Here

This is going to be an incredibly fun month as we've got first and foremost, the fight of the century, as well as an election with OUR VERY DEMOCRACY AT STAKE, and finally a shocking opportunity for the hoosiers to be in the playoffs. i'll start now and let's see you people be accountable and put your predictions in cement. no told ya so monday morning qb bs.

The election - we won't know that night but will start out super pumped for a trump clear victory but in the end harris will squeak this one out. Harris is the next president.

The fight of the century - THE GOAT, AKA THE PROBLEM CHILD, second or third round victory over a legend. tyson throws in the towel. punching that bag and working out is fun. at almost 60 he won't be able to take THE PROBLEM CHILD'S heavy hands hitting him in the head. getting hit won't be good at tyson's age. and people underestimate the power of THE PROBLEM CHILD. he carries the weight of gen z in his heavy hands. the bullying. the angst. all of it. THE PROBLEM CHILD with a relatively easy victory

Our Hoosiers. 10-2. Miss out on the playoffs but secure a fun warm weather bowl in a magical first season. More than anyone could have hoped for.
The election - Trump will declare victory late on election night, even though we eventually come to find Harris won in a close one. Trump riles up his MAGA crowd claiming an unfair and rigged election.

The Tyson/Paul fight - I can't see Mike Tyson losing this, even though he's 61 (or close to being 61). I know he lost his last 'real' fight, but I feel like that was him initially going out on a whimper and with little to no fanfare. This is a very public fight and from what little I've seen Paul is very much poking the bear. Even an older Mike Tyson has that crazy, killer switch and my gut says he wants to knock Jake Paul out bad.

IU. I could see 10-2. I do think they'll give OSU a very good game, but will eventually lose because of OSU's waves of talent. Ryan Day will definitely get out coached. OSU will suffer a humiliating loss at some point between now and when the college football playoff ends and there will be clamoring among the OSU faithful to get rid of him and throw gobs of money at Cignetti.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
This is going to be an incredibly fun month as we've got first and foremost, the fight of the century, as well as an election with OUR VERY DEMOCRACY AT STAKE, and finally a shocking opportunity for the hoosiers to be in the playoffs. i'll start now and let's see you people be accountable and put your predictions in cement. no told ya so monday morning qb bs.

The election - we won't know that night but will start out super pumped for a trump clear victory but in the end harris will squeak this one out. Harris is the next president.

The fight of the century - THE GOAT, AKA THE PROBLEM CHILD, second or third round victory over a legend. tyson throws in the towel. punching that bag and working out is fun. at almost 60 he won't be able to take THE PROBLEM CHILD'S heavy hands hitting him in the head. getting hit won't be good at tyson's age. and people underestimate the power of THE PROBLEM CHILD. he carries the weight of gen z in his heavy hands. the bullying. the angst. all of it. THE PROBLEM CHILD with a relatively easy victory

Our Hoosiers. 10-2. Miss out on the playoffs but secure a fun warm weather bowl in a magical first season. More than anyone could have hoped for.
1. Trump, in a narrow EC victory, despite losing the popular vote by 2.5-3 million. Senate GOP and House a narrow margin of 1 for the Dems.

2. I don’t really care but Tyson is too old, despite his New Balance advantage.

3. Hoosiers 10-2. Lose to the fvcking dickwads from Columbus and either Washington or Michigan in a surprise. Play Bama in a bowl and beat the Tide, who leave about a dozen at home, not wanting to hurt their draft chances.

4. Dodgers in 5.

5. Saban fires DeBoer and offers Cignetti $100,000,000 for five years.

1. Trump, in a narrow EC victory, despite losing the popular vote by 2.5-3 million. Senate GOP and House a narrow margin of 1 for the Dems.

3. Hoosiers 10-2. Lose to the fvcking dickwads from Columbus and either Washington or Michigan in a surprise. Play Bama in a bowl and beat the Tide, who leave about a dozen at home, not wanting to hurt their draft chances.

4. Dodgers in 5.

Re: 5. I had a similar thought about Cignetti being poached by a bigger football school. I hope it doesn't happen, but if he's able to piece together another good year next year, I think it will.

4. Dodgers in 5.

Osu ,Wash or mich is my prediction for two losses.

Re: 5. I had a similar thought about Cignetti being poached by a bigger football school. I hope it doesn't happen, but if he's able to piece together another good year next year, I think it will.
Alabama loses to LSU, Missouri or Oklahoma Bubbas with pitchforks will be marching on DeBoer’s home in Tuscaloosa.

Trump. EC by a decent amount. Not the pop vote though.

Iron Mike is going to eat that kids children. Praise be Allah.

I try and never predict or bet on IU because I'm fearful of the jinx. If anything I'll try and reverse jinx by saying they will lose out. But even then the cosmos may be on to me. So nope, nothing. I'm going to pretend you didn't even ask that one. If they lose it's your fault.
@VanPastorMan. We’re going to need you to rally your prayer warriors. We’re on the verge of an exorcism. High life is waging an internal war. He knows trump is no good. But he also knows in the great state of GA only 20 something percent of men are voting for Harris. Highlife isn’t a walz girly man. A womanman. He wants to be a dream teamer. An actual man. Can you pray for his metamorphosis into Dark High Life so he can be the man that we all know is inside him 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
Trump. EC by a decent amount. Not the pop vote though.

Iron Mike is going to eat that kids children. Praise be Allah.

I try and never predict or bet on IU because I'm fearful of the jinx. If anything I'll try and reverse jinx by saying they will lose out. But even then the cosmos may be on to me. So nope, nothing. I'm going to pretend you didn't even ask that one. If they lose it's your fault.

Yeah, even an old and not-entirely-healthy Mike Tyson is better than a young influencer cosplaying as a real boxer.

Trump wins.

Project 2025 begins.

mAA6TxU.jpeg

Name something he said you disagree with and why. I bet you can't.

And?

Ugh...just seeing the links speaks volumes. He's an Alex Jones guy?

dbm...really? You do understand that Alex Jones is a stark, raving made lunatic, right?

Biden is going to pardon himself, Jim, Hunter, and Trump right after the election. Needs cover for pardoning his family and will say we all need to come together and put this behind us. Can't have an elected President going through criminal proceedings, etc. That has been the plan for a while. Screenshot this.
This is more solid than your polling information.

Trump is very ineffectual at moving an agenda into law. He got like 2 or 3 meaningful bills to his desk in 4 years…two of which when his party had a trifecta.
USMCA
CJ Reform
Tax reform
Right to Try
Military Budget enhancement
Space force

Significant administrative accomplishments also, notably border control.

And Trump never had good faith opposition. Opposition was always mean, angry, and often senseless. Impeachment, not allowing any legislative accomplishments, and Covid preoccupation took a toll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT