ADVERTISEMENT

NOVEMBER PREDICTIONS - Put em Right Here

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
This is going to be an incredibly fun month as we've got first and foremost, the fight of the century, as well as an election with OUR VERY DEMOCRACY AT STAKE, and finally a shocking opportunity for the hoosiers to be in the playoffs. i'll start now and let's see you people be accountable and put your predictions in cement. no told ya so monday morning qb bs.

The election - we won't know that night but will start out super pumped for a trump clear victory but in the end harris will squeak this one out. Harris is the next president.

The fight of the century - THE GOAT, AKA THE PROBLEM CHILD, second or third round victory over a legend. tyson throws in the towel. punching that bag and working out is fun. at almost 60 he won't be able to take THE PROBLEM CHILD'S heavy hands hitting him in the head. getting hit won't be good at tyson's age. and people underestimate the power of THE PROBLEM CHILD. he carries the weight of gen z in his heavy hands. the bullying. the angst. all of it. THE PROBLEM CHILD with a relatively easy victory

Our Hoosiers. 10-2. Miss out on the playoffs but secure a fun warm weather bowl in a magical first season. More than anyone could have hoped for.

I predict it'll get cold comes January, February and into March.

I predict there will be a shit ton of road construction this next year.

I predict I'll be bitched at for something I didn't do by one of the three females in the house, thus resulting in a lot of me time in the garage.

I'll post more when I come up with more.

I predict it'll get cold comes January, February and into March.

I predict there will be a shit ton of road construction this next year.

I predict I'll be bitched at for something I didn't do by one of the three females in the house, thus resulting in a lot of me time in the garage.

I'll post more when I come up with more.
No son. Put it out there. You see the categories

This is going to be an incredibly fun month as we've got first and foremost, the fight of the century, as well as an election with OUR VERY DEMOCRACY AT STAKE, and finally a shocking opportunity for the hoosiers to be in the playoffs. i'll start now and let's see you people be accountable and put your predictions in cement. no told ya so monday morning qb bs.

The election - we won't know that night but will start out super pumped for a trump clear victory but in the end harris will squeak this one out. Harris is the next president.

The fight of the century - THE GOAT, AKA THE PROBLEM CHILD, second or third round victory over a legend. tyson throws in the towel. punching that bag and working out is fun. at almost 60 he won't be able to take THE PROBLEM CHILD'S heavy hands hitting him in the head. getting hit won't be good at tyson's age. and people underestimate the power of THE PROBLEM CHILD. he carries the weight of gen z in his heavy hands. the bullying. the angst. all of it. THE PROBLEM CHILD with a relatively easy victory

Our Hoosiers. 10-2. Miss out on the playoffs but secure a fun warm weather bowl in a magical first season. More than anyone could have hoped for.
It’s going to be a great November:

Trump wins the Presidency and popular vote!

Bitcoin 100k by 2025

Hoosiers 16-0 and National f#cking champs!

Popular vote= Trump +.75

EC = Trump 312

PA = Trump +2
MI = Trump +1.75
WI = Trump +2.5
NC = Trump +6
GA = Trump +4.5
AZ = Trump +5
NV = Trump +2
VA = Harris +2.5

• Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
You left out the most important one
mike tyson boxing GIF

Trump wins EC with around 290 EV, Harris wins popular by 1.8%.

Hoosiers go 11-1.

Unless Ali is back alive and in shape, the GOAT isn't close to being involved in any fight. Once Ali, Frazier, and Foreman left boxing, all my interest ceased.

Reactions: UncleMark
Trump wins EC with around 290 EV, Harris wins popular by 1.8%.

Hoosiers go 11-1.

Unless Ali is back alive and in shape, the GOAT isn't close to being involved in any fight. Once Ali, Frazier, and Foreman left boxing, all my interest ceased.
No way. There were great years with sugar Ray hagler roberto hearns etc. not as fun as the heavies but still. then Tyson was a blast

Reactions: BradStevens

tumblr_p3uujfAQbh1sgol3po1_400.gifv

Trump kills it...

Tyson kills it...

IU kills it...

tumblr_p3uujfAQbh1sgol3po3_400.gifv

What I'm saying -- which I'd assume you know, but should be careful about making such assumptions -- is that we're screwed however the election turns out.

My single biggest hope is that, whoever wins the presidential election, the other party wins control of at least one house of Congress to frustrate and moderate their agenda. The last thing we need is a trifecta with either one of these morons.

What I'm saying -- which I'd assume you know, but should be careful about making such assumptions -- is that we're screwed however the election turns out.

My single biggest hope is that, whoever wins the presidential election, the other party wins control of at least one house of Congress to frustrate and moderate their agenda. The last thing we need is a trifecta with either one of these morons.
No way. It's gonna be a sweep. The progressives must be obliterated as Murt has said.

Reactions: snarlcakes
No way. It's gonna be a sweep. The progressives must be obliterated as Murt has said.

I think most analyses are expecting the Dems to win the House. And it also wouldn't surprise me to see some upsets in the Senate races -- Deb Fischer in Nebraska looks very vulnerable to an independent who will caucus with Democrats.

That said, it does seem likely the Republicans will win a Senate majority...but it seemed likely in 2022, as well. Just can't believe the whole Herschel Walker and Dr. Oz thing didn't work out so well. Amazing.

Anyway, if Trump were to win, I think we're going to need a Congress that will obstruct his bad ideas -- most notably on trade policy, but also with the tip tax exemption, etc.

I think most analyses are expecting the Dems to win the House. And it also wouldn't surprise me to see some upsets in the Senate races -- Deb Fischer in Nebraska looks very vulnerable to an independent who will caucus with Democrats.

That said, it does seem likely the Republicans will win a Senate majority...but it seemed likely in 2022, as well. Just can't believe the whole Herschel Walker and Dr. Oz thing didn't work out so well. Amazing. The election is his end game.

Anyway, if Trump were to win, I think we're going to need a Congress that will obstruct his bad ideas -- most notably on trade policy, but also with the tip tax exemption, etc.
I predict that if trump wins he lets out a massive sigh, pardons himself, and commences the least motivated presidency in history with limited initiatives. The election is his finish line

I predict that if trump wins he lets out a massive sigh, pardons himself, and commences the least motivated presidency in history with limited initiatives. The election is his finish line
Maybe he'll do us all a favor and resign after he's got all those kinds of things sealed up for himself.

I'm not the world's biggest JD Vance fan. But I'd certainly prefer him to Trump.

Biden is going to pardon himself, Jim, Hunter, and Trump right after the election. Needs cover for pardoning his family and will say we all need to come together and put this behind us. Can't have an elected President going through criminal proceedings, etc. That has been the plan for a while. Screenshot this.

Reactions: ChicagoFineForNow
Biden is going to pardon himself, Jim, Hunter, and Trump right after the election. Needs cover for pardoning his family and will say we all need to come together and put this behind us. Can't have an elected President going through criminal proceedings, etc. That has been the plan for a while. Screenshot this.
Well. When you’re wrong about something I’ll stop believing. Sounds good

Imagine if you will, a world in which the 2024 election cycle ends with a Dem sweep, and a Harris Administration with a mandate...what will be first on the agenda? I reckon it will be to change the word "mandate" to "womandate". I bet every major media outlet has that one locked and loaded.

You think so?

It's certainly within the realm of possibility. But I'm thinking @MSU will be a loss. So I'm going to go with 10-2 and missing the CFP.

But I certainly hope you're right. It's just hard to fathom after so many decades of mediocrity.
So we lose to MSU, that's still 11-1.

We will play that other team after a bye and it is their trap game. You know those kids are dreaming of payback to Michigan for the last 3 years. Focusing on Indiana won't be high on their priority list.

OK, I don't really believe that, but it isn't as impossible as Trump winning the popular vote.

Imagine if you will, a world in which the 2024 election cycle ends with a Dem sweep, and a Harris Administration with a mandate...what will be first on the agenda? I reckon it will be to change the word "mandate" to "womandate". I bet every major media outlet has that one locked and loaded.
Imagine if you will, a world in which the 2024 election cycle ends with a Dem sweep, and a Harris Administration with a mandate...what will be first on the agenda? I reckon it will be to change the word "mandate" to "womandate". I bet every major media outlet has that one locked and loaded

GA I’ll was something like 28 percent of men in GA are voting Harris
GA - something like only 28 percent of men in GA voting Harris

Biden doesn't need pardoned. He hasn't been charged with any crimes.

Biden doesn't need pardoned. He hasn't been charged with any crimes.
You're right -- and I doubt that he's likely to ever be charged with any. Not, anyway, so long as we don't have a corrupt DOJ.

However, recall that Jerry Ford preemptively pardoned Richard Nixon -- who likely would have been headed toward an indictment. So a pardon can be issued in expectation of an indictment.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
You think so?

It's certainly within the realm of possibility. But I'm thinking @MSU will be a loss. So I'm going to go with 10-2 and missing the CFP.

But I certainly hope you're right. It's just hard to fathom after so many decades of mediocrity.
I think we are going to steam roll MSU. They aren't good.

I'm worried about this week. The national media is glazing us, new QB with full game to start, a decent Washington team with a bye week to prepare.

If we take care of UW convincingly, I like our chances of 11-1.

Re predictions:

Harris

The Problem Child is too much for Iron Mike

Hoosiers 11-1 and in the CFB Playoff.

Note: I'm not confident in any of these and won't bet them.

I think we are going to steam roll MSU. They aren't good.

I'm worried about this week. The national media is glazing us, new QB with full game to start, a decent Washington team with a bye week to prepare.

If we take care of UW convincingly, I like our chances of 11-1.

Re predictions:

Harris

The Problem Child is too much for Iron Mike

Hoosiers 11-1 and in the CFB Playoff.
A damn fingernail. Who'da thunk it?

Trump. EC by a decent amount. Not the pop vote though.

Iron Mike is going to eat that kids children. Praise be Allah.

I try and never predict or bet on IU because I'm fearful of the jinx. If anything I'll try and reverse jinx by saying they will lose out. But even then the cosmos may be on to me. So nope, nothing. I'm going to pretend you didn't even ask that one. If they lose it's your fault.

Trump. EC by a decent amount. Not the pop vote though.

Iron Mike is going to eat that kids children. Praise be Allah.

I try and never predict or bet on IU because I'm fearful of the jinx. If anything I'll try and reverse jinx by saying they will lose out. But even then the cosmos may be on to me. So nope, nothing. I'm going to pretend you didn't even ask that one. If they lose it's your fault.
Trump pick
Dark Highlife

LA Times not endorsing the candidate from California. First time in a while they haven't made an endorsement. Smart though. Don't wanna piss him off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT