ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing about the NC game??

What’s with all the false starts with Washington?

Michigan DL is so fast off the ball it’s causing Washington to flinch.

Damn! Glad I didn’t end up making any bets on Washington. I really thought they’d win. Michigan proved they’re legit.

2 good things with them dominating.

1. B10 gets some respect.

2. The thought of smug OSU fans feelings being crushed right now is cathartic.

Can’t stand Hairball and they got a ton of breaks from the refs but M is the better team, just too strong for W

Reactions: midwolfe
I didn’t follow all the details, but were Pete Carroll’s “transgressions” at USC worse than Harbaugh’s at UM?

I think once U of M ups the ante from the 12 million for 10 years to 14 or so, Harbaugh will be satisfied the AD is publicly acknowledging Jim is the big dog on campus, and with his ego properly stroked, he'll stay at Michigan.

The old adage that offense brings the fans in, but defense wins the games is true here. With our new additions, I think our new staff will vastly improve that aspect of the game for the Hoosiers.

Reactions: 76-1 and midwolfe
Congrats to Michigan. Would've loved to have seen them play Georgia though. Would've been epic. Washington never had a prayer.

Refs changed the game with that holding call on the long throw by Penix. Michigan was holding way worse all game.

Harbaugh will jump to the NFL now that he has a Championship. He wants a Super Bowl.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
The camera just panned the Michigan crowd during this Washington drive and there was none other than Tom Crean in Michigan gear. He had good seats. Down low around mid field.
You sound surprised by his seating location. Where would you expect Jim Harbaugh’s sister’s husband to sit?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT