ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing about the NC game??

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
I don't care for Hairball or Michigan, but I'm glad the BT is in the final game, and that their opponent is Washington/Penix. And that the game should be competitive. No inevitable blowout by Alabama or Georgia as in past years.

I'm off the cheating high horse with the way college sports are run today......just put them on probation and take a few 'ships away.

I think it will be something like 35-28 Michigan.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
I'll be at a freshman basketball game, and will miss most of the Natty game tonight. I guess I'll be rooting for Washington. Not a fan of Michigan, overall. And it'd be cool to have the "Defending National Champion" entering the B10 next year.

I'm getting close to taking an alternative line Washington -6.5 or something. I think Washington has shown they can win low and high scoring games, and have done it against A LOT more difficult competition than Michigan has. Bama had Michigan on the ropes, and if Milroe could have hit the broad side of the barn with some throws later in that game, they'd have put Michigan away and likely won by double digits.

I have a feeling Penix might shred Michigan tonight, and UW's defense and overall team is a lot more solid than most give them credit for. I actually think Washington wins by double digits.

I'm totally torn on this one... My head tells me the best D wins and I usually root for the Big Ten but I don't have much respect for Michigan as a program (but do respect several of their players)... So I guess I'll root for Washington unless McCarthy gets hurt,,then I'll have to root for Tuttle for the W...

I may end up in a schizophrenic puddle on the floor just prior to Kickoff...😬🤔🙈

So..., in order to avoid that:
I'll expect Michigan to win the game because they appear to have the better Defense...
I'll root for Washington due to the past player and staff ties...
I'll flip my allegiance if Tuttle has to come in for the W... 🙉 (Tuttle deserves to finally have something great happen for him on the field too)...

😎

🏈✨

Last edited:
I’ve watched virtually every UDub game this year and couldn’t be rooting harder for Penix and Kalen in this one. I’d love a 50-0 beat down to send Hairbrain off to San Diego or whatever NFL team wants him the most. Screw Michigan. But realistically I’m afraid they’ll take a cheap shot on Penix and that’ll be that.

If their O-line can keep MPJ clean, he’ll do what he’s done all year and pick them apart. Should be a fun one to watch. After seeing my CG Trojans go down in the semi-state, IU doing IU things, and the Colts completely screw the golden goose, I feel I deserve some good football karma. Let’s go Huskies!

I don't care for Hairball or Michigan, but I'm glad the BT is in the final game, and that their opponent is Washington/Penix. And that the game should be competitive. No inevitable blowout by Alabama or Georgia as in past years.

I'm off the cheating high horse with the way college sports are run today......just put them on probation and take a few 'ships away.

I think it will be something like 35-28 Michigan.
I could not possibly care less. But I think Michigan is really good and wins by 10 or so.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
Hate Meatchicken. Despise Hairball. That team up north has been crooked since I was born and boys that's been a hell of a long time. If MP can get the majority of drop backs for a 2 second look see he'll make the Blue think they brought the end zone from the left coast on the plane.

Hate Meatchicken. Despise Hairball. That team up north has been crooked since I was born and boys that's been a hell of a long time. If MP can get the majority of drop backs for a 2 second look see he'll make the Blue think they brought the end zone from the left coast on the plane.
I bet he has 38 attempts or more. Air it out. Test those CB and safeties.

I'm rooting for Michigan. For the Big Ten. (Not like they are any worse as a program or 'as worse' as some SEC schools.) I root for Michigan against some schools, some not. (I pull for Michigan vs Notre Dame, vs Ohio State, any SEC school.)

Also, Harbaugh QB'd my Colts, and did pretty well.

But if Washington wins, I'll be happy for DeBoer and Penix. Like both guys!

I can't decide who the favorite is. If Penix is very sharp, Washington, I think DeBoer is so good a coach and Penix is elite. But just one mistake and if Michigan is on, they will take it.

Last edited:
Washington has stuffed Michigan's run game big time, once they saw enough to figure McCarthy was no threat throwing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT