ADVERTISEMENT

Not trying to beat a dead horse...

I get it. Everyone hated Crean. Does every other thread need to be about how much you guys hated him? He's gone. Move on.

Pretty pissy for a first post. - suspect a re-animation.

It wasn't that "everyone hated" TC - mostly despair in recognition that he was in over his head and anger that the 'powers' were inclined to let it ride. Even abhorring him as a coach doesn't necessarily amount to hate. He inherited a dream job in the midst of a nightmare, initially sold it pretty well to recruits and ultimately faltered when he couldn't deliver on the court which was in no way lost on top-level in-state talent. Most here wish him the best just so long as it's elsewhere. And just for the record, you may be the first person to mention him by name here in two weeks.

It wasn't that "everyone hated" TC - mostly despair in recognition that he was in over his head and anger that the 'powers' were inclined to let it ride. Even abhorring him as a coach doesn't necessarily amount to hate. He inherited a dream job in the midst of a nightmare, initially sold it pretty well to recruits and ultimately faltered when he couldn't deliver on the court which was in no way lost on top-level in-state talent. Most here wish him the best just so long as it's elsewhere. And just for the record, you may be the first person to mention him by name here in two weeks.

So what if it "wasn't by name"?

Every other thread on here is pissing and moaning, "Thank God that awful coach isn't here anymore."

Get over it. Makes us look pathetic.

I thought Crean was awful. Doesn't mean I want/need to read, "Former coach sucked" non-stop on here.

She's obviously a former CBL and current troll.

Reactions: hoosierdug
So what if it "wasn't by name"? Every other thread on here is pissing and moaning, "Thank God that awful coach isn't here anymore." Get over it. Makes us look pathetic. I thought Crean was awful. Doesn't mean I want/need to read, "Former coach sucked" non-stop on here.

There is no "us" but you're managing pathetic all by yourself. Until your intervention, hasn't been anything that really qualified as "pissing and moaning" for a couple weeks now.

Happens every year at this time - Board gets a few newbies and/or retreads excited about the Season who are just compelled to show off their imagined wisdom. How exciting!

Reactions: IUgradman
She's obviously a former CBL and current troll.

You have a weird definition of "troll."

Asking for the Tween Girl Club to not litter this board with one thread after another sobbing how much the previous coach sucked is "trolling"?

Wow.

Y-A-W-N.

Not really. It's a bunch of guys trying to act again and again and again like they know profound things about basketball with nothing substantive to say beyond cute criticisms of Crean.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Smart people are big meanies.

If you're intimidated by knowledge there's only one thing you can do.

Grow smarter... and while you're at it, grow a pair, you Crean fanatics whine too much.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Smart people are big meanies.

If you're intimidated by knowledge there's only one thing you can do.

Grow smarter... and while you're at it, grow a pair, you Crean fanatics whine too much.
You're certainly boring tonight. Must need an energy drink or neighbor's wife or somethimg.

You have a weird definition of "troll."

Asking for the Tween Girl Club to not litter this board with one thread after another sobbing how much the previous coach sucked is "trolling"?

Wow.
Please tell how many threads there currently are trashing Crean?

The OP was making a reference to solid fundamental play under the new coach - which is in stark contrast to the previous regime. Not acknowledging it would be like trying to ignore the elephant in the room.

And, as has been mentioned, CTC was handsomely paid for his “services”. Plenty of people who are still pissed about that have every right to vent. If you don’t want to hear it, fine - don’t participate in the thread. It’s thst simple.

Y-A-W-N.

Not really. It's a bunch of guys trying to act again and again and again like they know profound things about basketball with nothing substantive to say beyond cute criticisms of Crean.

nice, it's time again to critique the critics. it's like reading news about the news. gripping.

So what if it "wasn't by name"?

Every other thread on here is pissing and moaning, "Thank God that awful coach isn't here anymore."

Get over it. Makes us look pathetic.

I thought Crean was awful. Doesn't mean I want/need to read, "Former coach sucked" non-stop on here.
Lighten up, Francis. This board doesn't need a censor.

Reactions: hondo314
So, I don't "have a pair" because I don't whine 24/7 about the previous coach?

Ummmmmm, ok.

LOL!!
Creaniacs prefer that IU fans not discuss Crean with the facts of his mediocrity. Creaniacs prefer that CTC not be mentioned, in hopes that they can rewrite his history in the near future. Creaniacs like you are silly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT