ADVERTISEMENT

not that impressed with Ball

bdhman

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2002
admittedly, I haven't seen much of UCLA this season, but not too impressed with Ball. Very good passer, but getting smoked on pick and roll, not much in way of rebounds, and questionable shots. Maybe it's just an off night for him, but Fox for U.K. is clearly the best player on the floor.

admittedly, I haven't seen much of UCLA this season, but not too impressed with Ball. Very good passer, but getting smoked on pick and roll, not much in way of rebounds, and questionable shots. Maybe it's just an off night for him, but Fox for U.K. is clearly the best player on the floor.

He always has a look on his face like he really doesn't want to be there. Not just this game, but every game I've seen him in

He always has a look on his face like he really doesn't want to be there. Not just this game, but every game I've seen him in

No doubt he's very talented, but can't recall the last time a team won the NCAA championship with its leader having a "too cool for school" demeanor.

Chucking ridiculous 3's and missing. That he's on the floor doing that without pine time is just more confirmation we don't need a coach that won't demand disciplined play. Jesus, Ball is just chucking, like it's practice in your driveway.

He'll obviously get drafted high, I just hope it's not to the Pacers. His dad is mentally challenged and that's being kind. Tonight he looks NBA good but mediocre for college.

Reactions: cryano
Chucking ridiculous 3's and missing. That he's on the floor doing that without pine time is just more confirmation we don't need a coach that won't demand disciplined play. Jesus, Ball is just chucking, like it's practice in your driveway.

Can you say Bracey Wright?

It's obvious you guys haven't watched them play this year. Ball hit 42% on three pointers this season shooting exactly those kind of shots. They wanted Ball to play his game unharnessed. It's been discussed since the Australia trip that Ball and the team are better if he just plays his game, which is unorthodox to be sure. He has been much more Jay Edwards than Bracey Wright this year, but they lost tonight... so have at it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT