ADVERTISEMENT

Not Good...

Goodness, that is a long article, but very informative.

I have no idea if anyone urged, pressured, arranged for Oswald to fire those shots. That is a trickier question than the question of multiple gunmen. I am inclined to think he was a loner, and that is something seriously discussed in your article. But he could be a "Manchurian candidate" and a loner. If we were involved, it will be 150 years before we know. If the Soviets were involved, I would be shocked that it didn't leak in the collapse. The mob doesn't seem likely involved in a brainwashing type scenario.

I think it is most likely he acted alone but he may have had a little encouragement through his Marxist affiliates. You know, talk like "someone should" that emboldened him.
Oswald was the only shooter. He didn’t act alone though.

I think it's pretty compelling that the author says Oswald was unstable and that the CIA doesn't want to work with unstable people--they're too unpredictable.

But he also said he was clearly lied to by the CIA and they were not trustworthy looking back at the situation. That's a huge problem in our government and I dont' think it has ended--the CIA is not trustworthy, even to the people who are supposed to be overseeing them. I think the CIA machinations in relation to Congress and the Executive branch outlined in movies like Clear and Present Danger and the Bourne movies is closer to reality than we'd like to think.

I think all our agencies have the problem of believing their own propaganda, we stand between the US and the forces of evil. This can be FBI, CIA, NSA, military, (heck, conservatives and liberals don't). Not all, but some develop the belief they can do no wrong. And if they do, it is necessary.

I suspect Curveball was mentally unstable, and we worked with him. I suspect that is true of some dictators we have backed. I think the CIA does not like to, but will if they think it is their best/only option.

I doubt seriously the CIA was involved.

Reactions: larsIU
Oops.

This whole story is fake news. Proving once again that the biggest problem with AI is stupid humans.

Of course he backtracks now. He was just 'misunderstood'.

But his original statements indcated it was real (in a simulated environment).

Reactions: 76-1
A good conspiracy involves a coverup. So the conspiracy is that the attack really did happen, the denial is the proof that it happened.

Of course I don't believe this crap, I don't believe in conspiracies. But it seems like most people believe something, flat earth, election theft, moon landing fake, truther, birther, something.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed JFK. It was a 1 in a million shot, but being unlikely isn't the same as being impossible.
You seriously don't believe in conspiracies when it's been proved Hillary's campaign made up Trump Russian Collusion out of thin air, after which the FBI lied to get FISA warrants, after they KNEW the rumors were false and then didn't say anything during the entire Mueller investigation?

Really?

Last edited:
You seriously don't believe in conspiracies when it's been proved Hillary's campaign made up Trump Russian Collusion out of this air, after which the FBI lied to get FISA warrants, after they KNEW the rumors were false and then didn't say anything during the entire Mueller investigation?

Really?
Shhhhh let him play his game

Reactions: Crayfish57
You seriously don't believe in conspiracies when it's been proved Hillary's campaign made up Trump Russian Collusion out of this air, after which the FBI lied to get FISA warrants, after they KNEW the rumors were false and then didn't say anything during the entire Mueller investigation?

Really?

I will compare it to Iraq. Some claim Bush maneuvered us to war to get revenge. I don't buy that, I believe people made honest mistakes. Those mistakes led to a war we should not have had, but they never intentionally led us into that war. The lead up to Iraq was not Gulf of Tonkin.

Similarly, I think people honestly were worried that Trump was a Russian plant.

I will compare it to Iraq. Some claim Bush maneuvered us to war to get revenge. I don't buy that, I believe people made honest mistakes. Those mistakes led to a war we should not have had, but they never intentionally led us into that war. The lead up to Iraq was not Gulf of Tonkin.

Similarly, I think people honestly were worried that Trump was a Russian plant.
No, sorry. You need to address the Russian Collusion Lie directly. There is no comparison to Iraq.

You think the FBI made 'honest mistakes' by lying to get FISA warrants and to allow an investigation when the Durham report proved they knew it was all a lie?

Worried is one thing. Lying about it is another.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
No, sorry. You need to address the Russian Collusion Lie directly. There is no comparison to Iraq.

You think the FBI made 'honest mistakes' by lying to get FISA warrants and to allow an investigation when the Durham report proved they knew it was all a lie?

Worried is one thing. Lying about it is another.

The Germans had Curveball, they flat out told us Curveball never saw WMDs, never saw mobile labs, nothing. But somehow we used him as our primary source for all that.

So someone in the US lied. It is what I said originally, some people in these agencies believe they are the last line of defense and drink the Kool aid. I know you know Colonel Flagg, think him.

The Germans had Curveball, they flat out told us Curveball never saw WMDs, never saw mobile labs, nothing. But somehow we used him as our primary source for all that.

So someone in the US lied. It is what I said originally, some people in these agencies believe they are the last line of defense and drink the Kool aid. I know you know Colonel Flagg, think him.
Why are you talking about something that happened 22 years ago?

Why don't you address the issue of the FBI conspiracy against Trump?

Stop deflecting.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Why are you talking about something that happened 22 years ago?

Why don't you address the issue of the FBI conspiracy against Trump?

Stop deflecting.
I am not deflecting. I mentioned them as comparisons, people lied in both. Some police lie, those Memphis police in the Nichols case weren't the first to ever lie about what happened, they just got caught by body camera footage. It doesn't mean all cops are bad.

It is all wrong, but if you think this was the first time in American history that authority did something and lied, you have led a very sheltered life. It happens that there have been police that shot people who were unarmed and lied about it. It happens that people lied to get us in a war (2 frankly as Gulf of Tonkin wasn't what was sold).

People believed Trump or people in Trump's orbit were working with the Russians. A lot of things gave them something to hang their hat on, so they decided they stood between the US and a Manchurian Candidate and stepped in. It isn't like the entire FBI did, just as not every cop in Memphis was bad.

Durham got 1 guilty plea. Not the grand slam we were told. He alleged confirmation bias in his report. That IS a problem. It IS. It isn't a partisan witch hunt. I don't believe Durham said this was due to partisan politics, can you direct me to an exact quote in his report on partisan politics? He believes a preliminary investigation was warranted, not a full-blown investigation.

This showed individual errors. It no more points out a massive FBI conspiracy than the Nichols case in Memphis points out all Memphis cops want to kill Blacks.

A group made a mistake. New procedures have been put into place. One conviction was gotten. Others have marks in their files. This isn't X-Files. This isn't the full weight of the FBI trying to go after the evil conservative. It is individuals screwing up and not following proper procedure. If you think it is a conspiracy, give me Durham's exact quote on it being such

I am not deflecting. I mentioned them as comparisons, people lied in both. Some police lie, those Memphis police in the Nichols case weren't the first to ever lie about what happened, they just got caught by body camera footage. It doesn't mean all cops are bad.

It is all wrong, but if you think this was the first time in American history that authority did something and lied, you have led a very sheltered life. It happens that there have been police that shot people who were unarmed and lied about it. It happens that people lied to get us in a war (2 frankly as Gulf of Tonkin wasn't what was sold).

People believed Trump or people in Trump's orbit were working with the Russians. A lot of things gave them something to hang their hat on, so they decided they stood between the US and a Manchurian Candidate and stepped in. It isn't like the entire FBI did, just as not every cop in Memphis was bad.

Durham got 1 guilty plea. Not the grand slam we were told. He alleged confirmation bias in his report. That IS a problem. It IS. It isn't a partisan witch hunt. I don't believe Durham said this was due to partisan politics, can you direct me to an exact quote in his report on partisan politics? He believes a preliminary investigation was warranted, not a full-blown investigation.

This showed individual errors. It no more points out a massive FBI conspiracy than the Nichols case in Memphis points out all Memphis cops want to kill Blacks.

A group made a mistake. New procedures have been put into place. One conviction was gotten. Others have marks in their files. This isn't X-Files. This isn't the full weight of the FBI trying to go after the evil conservative. It is individuals screwing up and not following proper procedure. If you think it is a conspiracy, give me Durham's exact quote on it being such
Bullshit - "new procedures have been put in place"...... lmao. Are you kidding me? What's changed with the FBI since 2016? You tell me what's changed.

I don't need anyone to tell me what I'm seeing when it's happening in front of my eyes. If you want to be disingenuous and say "Well, Durham didn't SAY it was a conspiracy" after that's what the report clearly shows, then I've got nothing for you.

And you are deflecting when you bring up something totally unrelated to the subject - that's the very definition of deflection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT