ADVERTISEMENT

No federal taxes on Social Security

Yep.

That's as dumb as the argument people make about working OT....'it'll put me in a higher tax bracket!'.

Derp.
It’s unbelievable how stupid people are about taxes. Through the years a number of people have told me they paid a bunch of money in taxes because they made $1.00 too much. I tell them that they only paid the higher rate on the single extra dollar but they push back that the extra dollar in income cost them hundreds extra in taxes. Just nutty.
And on a side note people complain non-stop about US taxes but our tax rates are lower than they have been for years and are lower than virtually every other advanced industrialized nation.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I'm not voting for him for personal financial advisor. He's already proved he is a better President that Biden or Kamala would be. You're just blabbering.
Ha.
Biden is blamed by Fox etc for inflation over and over and over and the lemmings believe it.. Inflation was a world wide phenomenon after the pandemic but Trump, nor any other president, would have been able to stop that inflation. If Trump had been president the past four years I GUARANTEE you that the right wing media would have said he had done a great job with the economy (with the exact same stats Biden has) because the US, in spite of a number of interest rate hikes, has had GDP growth, low unemployment, wage growth and the stock market keeps making records (remember when Trump tried to take credit for every point the S&P went up?). During Bidens tenure the US has clearly done better than our industrialized friends.

Separately I have some vets in my family. Some of them are going to vote for Trump but a few (very conservative)of them are now voting for Harris because the “no one wants to see wounded in parades” , making fun of McCain being captured, calling dead soldiers suckers finally resonated with them. He is truly a POS, or, as general Mattis said, a threat to the constitution.

Reactions: Willdog7
Just heard Trump say that in his speech today, in addition to no tax on tips or overtime.

I wonder how long it will be before Kamala comes up with the same plan?

@UncleMark, I assume Trump gets your vote now.
What plan ,he is trying to take Social Security and Medicare making it private, just like the health insurance the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT?

Ha.
Biden is blamed by Fox etc for inflation over and over and over and the lemmings believe it.. Inflation was a world wide phenomenon after the pandemic but Trump, nor any other president, would have been able to stop that inflation. If Trump had been president the past four years I GUARANTEE you that the right wing media would have said he had done a great job with the economy (with the exact same stats Biden has) because the US, in spite of a number of interest rate hikes, has had GDP growth, low unemployment, wage growth and the stock market keeps making records (remember when Trump tried to take credit for every point the S&P went up?). During Bidens tenure the US has clearly done better than our industrialized friends.

Separately I have some vets in my family. Some of them are going to vote for Trump but a few (very conservative)of them are now voting for Harris because the “no one wants to see wounded in parades” , making fun of McCain being captured, calling dead soldiers suckers finally resonated with them. He is truly a POS, or, as general Mattis said, a threat to the constitution.
Danc you are in a cult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT