ADVERTISEMENT

Un-Taxing Tipped wages

And sometimes a phone number
Never. I almost always leave server $100 when me and wife go out. Generally leave tip bigger than bill.

Sometimes servers ask if it’s a mistake and offer to give back. Every once in a while when that happens I give them more. If I had real money I’d give a heck of a lot more.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Never. I almost always leave server $100 when me and wife go out. Generally leave tip bigger than bill.

Sometimes servers ask if it’s a mistake and offer to give back. Every once in a while when that happens I give them more. If I had real money I’d give a heck of a lot more.
Really? The guys who do that are very rare and people know them by name. You are one of them? I respect that and look at you in a different light. I can't wait to talk to my connects in Southern Indiana about you. I bet you have a fantastic reputation. Servers don't forget that kind of thing.

Really? The guys who do that are very rare and people know them by name. You are one of them? I respect that and look at you in a different light. I can't wait to talk to my connects in Southern Indiana about you. I bet you have a fantastic reputation. Servers don't forget that kind of thing.
Don’t know about reputation but I tip like I described above. I might be an asshole but I have a heart for servers. You might have hard time believing but I do the same whether men, women, fat, ugly or beautiful.

Don’t know about reputation but I tip like I described above. I might be an asshole but I have a heart for servers. You might have hard time believing but I do the same whether men, women, fat, ugly or beautiful.
If you've got it, flaunt it.

In more important news. They're remaking Lawrence of Arabia into a 3 season mini series.

So the millionaires and billionaires have gotten their tax breaks, the middle class theirs, and now the working class is going to finally get theirs. We will soon reach a point where no one pays taxes, and we'll no longer have to argue about that shit.
You often speak in intelligently about taxes. The top 5% pay 60% of all taxes. The top 49% pay 97% of all taxes.

That doesn’t even get into net taxes. 80% of tax payers are drawing out more than they’re putting in.

You’re an economic illiterate.

You often speak in intelligently about taxes. The top 5% pay 60% of all taxes. The top 49% pay 97% of all taxes.

That doesn’t even get into net taxes. 80% of tax payers are drawing out more than they’re putting in.

You’re an economic illiterate.
Reading with comprehension is not your strong suit.

Reading with comprehension is not your strong suit.
I know. You like to take cheap jobs about “Tax cuts for the rich”, but any serious discussion of tax policy is anathema to you.

Because you don’t know what you’re talking about. We have one of the most progressive tax structures in the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT