ADVERTISEMENT

No 1 seed

BusdriverE

Junior
Dec 16, 2018
Goes down on the women’s side of the BTT, Maryland 82-Ohio State 61, setting stage for possible IU win……could be our first BTT winner will be on the women’s side? Maryland led by Cheyanne Sellers, Brads daughter

Saw that Holmes and Meister will be available today, but Holmes won't start with Garzon sliding over into her position to start the game. Both participated in the shootaround this morning.

Goes down on the women’s side of the BTT, Maryland 82-Ohio State 61, setting stage for possible IU win……could be our first BTT winner will be on the women’s side? Maryland led by Cheyanne Sellers, Brads daughter
OSU shot the ball poorly in the game and on top of that, they got hammered on the boards with Maryland getting 55 boards to include 21 o-boards, while OSU had 31 boards and 10 o-boards.

When I saw that matchup, I thought to myself, that’s a sucky draw for the #1 seed.

I personally see Maryland & Nebbie as the next best teams after Iowa, tOSU & IU…at least as far as being dangerous!

IU women win the BTT 15-20 years ago with Kathy Brnnett as head coach, 3-4 head coaches ago

Well that didn’t work out. Women quit playing hard the second half. Just let Michigan takeover the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT