ADVERTISEMENT

New Rules Start 1/21/21

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Anybody who worked for the government under Trump must report to prison on or before 1.28.21. Failure to resign must be punished. Failure to report will result in televised execution on our new channel - Parlor Time ETV. Soldiers are exempt from reporting if they remain on base. Reserve and National Guard forces must report to their last duty station.

Anybody who voted for Trump loses their private sector job. Elections have consequences (when we win). You were warned.

Anybody who voted for a third party candidate gets re-educated in camps and can work if they show sufficient anti-Trumpism. (Camp survivors will be limited to 5 per camp per month.)

We’re gonna cleanse this country.

Submit.

We are watching.

Signed, Chair, Office of Progressive and Open Mind Civility, Ministry of Lov-Plen

PS - The chocolate ration will be increased from 6 grams to 4 as soon as the prior distributions to Trump voters have been collected and re-assigned.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Anybody who worked for the government under Trump must report to prison on or before 1.28.21. Failure to resign must be punished. Failure to report will result in televised execution on our new channel - Parlor Time ETV. Soldiers are exempt from reporting if they remain on base. Reserve and National Guard forces must report to their last duty station.

Anybody who voted for Trump loses their private sector job. Elections have consequences (when we win). You were warned.

Anybody who voted for a third party candidate gets re-educated in camps and can work if they show sufficient anti-Trumpism. (Camp survivors will be limited to 5 per camp per month.)

Submit.

We are watching.

Signed, Chair, Office of Progressive and Open Mind Civility, Ministry of Lov-Plen

PS - The chocolate ration will be increased from 6 grams to 4 as soon as the prior distributions to Trump voters have been collected and re-assigned.
Silly. You are WAY better than this. This reminds of posts a few months ago saying Covid would end after the election.

If we are going to debate, can't we at least keep it within some proximity to reality?

Submit.

We are watching.

Is this MyTeamIsOnTheFloor or Robert Reich?.........😄😄

Submit.

We are watching.

dumb ...

Submit.

We are watching.

Why are conservatives so bad at parody?

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Silly. You are WAY better than this. This reminds of posts a few months ago saying Covid would end after the election.

If we are going to debate, can't we at least keep it within some proximity to reality?
The good sense he displays on the sports boards doesn't show itself here. It's not just him, either. It can be a shock to the system the first time you see it.

The good sense he displays on the sports boards doesn't show itself here. It's not just him, either. It can be a shock to the system the first time you see it.
Agree. That is it exactly. I went back and read his history. His Watercooler posts are sure out there. Sports posts are solid.

Reactions: UncleMark

Actually it was Ted Cruz who guaranteed the covid-19 was going to completely disappear shortly after the election. Cruz is really on a roll now!

Submit.

We are watching.

Stop it

I would be fine sending all trumpers to an empty spot in north dakota and building a wall around them. A wall mexico might actually be willing to pay for

Reactions: HillzHoozier

Submit.

We are watching.

You’re trying way too hard.

You’re trying way too hard.

I got not much else to do. Nebraska sux and has come back on us anyway - because WE ARE TOUGH, and the good football is later. My Libertarian vote was even more meaningless than usual in the grand scheme, so pointing out liberal double-standards and hypocrisy is all I have left. Plus, its fun to watch one flop around when you hit a nerve.

giphy.gif

I got not much else to do. Nebraska sux and has come back on us anyway - because WE ARE TOUGH, and the good football is later. My Libertarian vote was even more meaningless than usual in the grand scheme, so pointing out liberal double-standards and hypocrisy is all I have left. Plus, its fun to watch one flop around when you hit a nerve.

giphy.gif

So in other words, you enjoy pissing people off that are smarter than you.

giphy.gif
I don't understand that either. Nebraska kept driving right up the foul lane to the basket. I thought the pack-line defense was supposed to eliminate that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT