ADVERTISEMENT

New football writer

PaulGable1

Junior
Jul 16, 2020
Good morning everyone. My name is Paul Gable, and I have joined the staff as the new football and recruiting staff writer. I'm looking forward to the opportunity and covering the Hoosiers. A quick note about me -- I've worked in the newspaper industry for over two decades, have been a sports editor in two states and written for various publications, including a Rivals site in South Carolina, and am a husband and father of three kids and we reside just outside New Palestine.
Follow me on Twitter @PaulEGable and email me with your thoughts or comments at mrpaulegable@gmail.com.
Looking forward to covering the Hoosiers and hearing from you all this season.

I just went to YouTube and reviewed some of Paul's tape from high school. A bit undersized and lacking any and all athleticism but with all of that being said, he showed up on the tape.

Don't get me wrong, the competition he was up against was not very strong and some may even say, "illiterate"..... BUT, he showed a lot of potential.

With that ringing endorsement, welcome to the team. Glad to have you.

I just went to YouTube and reviewed some of Paul's tape from high school. A bit undersized and lacking any and all athleticism but with all of that being said, he showed up on the tape.

Don't get me wrong, the competition he was up against was not very strong and some may even say, "illiterate"..... BUT, he showed a lot of potential.

With that ringing endorsement, welcome to the team. Glad to have you.

LOL, that's too funny. Not sure how much tape is out there, but I was fortunate enough to be a college athlete for three of my four years albeit it a different sport.
Thanks, glad to be on the team

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT