ADVERTISEMENT

New England signs Cam Newton.

And then he can go back to saying that filming the sideline signals at Cincy was all above board and useless since everything is relayed through a headset.

$1.1M fine and loss of draft pick for illegally filming Bengals sideline signals

I may have to take him off ignore. His twisted logic and gyrations on patsy ethics might be an enjoyable read.

The reality will be him screaming about Irsay's pill popping, sucking for luck, and inbred colts fans in 3...2...1...

Last edited:
And then he can go back to saying that filming the sideline signals at Cincy was all above board and useless since everything is relayed through a headset.

$1.1M fine and loss of draft pick for illegally filming Bengals sideline signals

I may have to take him off ignore. His twisted logic and gyrations on patsy ethics might be an enjoyable read.

The reality will be him screaming about Irsay's pill popping, sucking for luck, and inbred colts fans in 3...2...1...

Why would anyone have to film Cincinnati?

Most teams could beat the Bengals with 4 cheerleaders, a trombone section and a hot dog vendor.

I’m guessing Outside Shooter will immediately start claiming he’s always been better than Tom.
Never been a fan of either guy, but signing Newton for half the salary of many backup QBs is not a bad deal.

38 year old Philip Rivers and the Indianapolis Colts agreed to a one-year, $25 million deal.

31 year old Cam Newton and the Patriots agreed to a one-year, $1.5 million deal that can rise to 7.5 M if all incentives are met.

If both are healthy and making the same salary, which QB would you rather have, even at the same price?

Last edited:
Never been a fan of either guy, but signing Newton for half the salary of many backup QBs is not a bad deal.

38 year old Philip Rivers and the Indianapolis Colts agreed to a one-year, $25 million deal.

31 year old Cam Newton and the Patriots agreed to a one-year, $1.5 million deal that can rise to 7.5 M if all incentives are met.

If both are healthy and making the same salary, which QB would you rather have, even at the same price?

Cam at that price is a great gamble. I think Cam lost his motivation for football the last several years in Carolina, and he can't afford to do that. He needs to remain locked in and on point, as he's not the pinpoint arm or mind of a TB. I think there's a great chance he'll be focused and that will make him a good investment. If he's relatively healthy and focused, it will be a great deal.

With New England’s receiving corp, I’d take Rivers. He at least can complete a pass. He may be a fossil but he’s healthy at least. No one can say that for certain with Newton and even if he is, Will he be the same.

Why would anyone have to film Cincinnati?

There was no link whatsoever between Patriots football opertions staff and this contract film crew that was hired by Kraft productions to shoot a "day in the life of a scout" type documentary for the Patriots web site.

So... there was no filming at the request of any team personnel (including coaches), no arrangment for any team personel to use the film in any way, no advance knowledge whatsoever by team personnel that filming would occur.

It was a stupid screw-up by an indepenent film crew.

The league nevertheless whacked the Patriots
1) because (as one source with another team opined to PFT) certain league officials don’t like the Patriots and/or their head coach.
2) 31 teams & owners are gripped with paranoia and willing to believe any and all nonsense from the get-go, demanding forever another pound of flesh, to enforce parity.
3) Residual bad will by Goodell, personally, from the Krafts, who continue to run a web site that refutes, in its entirety, the fake science and false accusations of the deflategate travesty.

There was no link whatsoever between Patriots football opertions staff and this contract film crew that was hired by Kraft productions to shoot a "day in the life of a scout" type documentary for the Patriots web site.

So... there was no filming at the request of any team personnel (including coaches), no arrangment for any team personel to use the film in any way, no advance knowledge whatsoever by team personnel that filming would occur.

1) because (as one source with another team opined to PFT) certain league officials don’t like the Patriots and/or their head coach.
2) 31 teams & owners are gripped with paranoia and willing to believe any and all nonsense from the get-go, demanding forever another pound of flesh, to enforce parity.
3) Residual bad will by Goodell, personally, from the Krafts, who continue to run a web site that refutes, in its entirety, the fake science and false accusations of the deflategate travesty.
the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.960.png

Reactions: RBB89 and All4You

Oswald was just innocently testing out a newly-purchased rifle.
JFK getting in the way was just a convenient coincidence for him.

I provide unvarnished truth to the fact-deprived, unwashed masses.

You're very welcome!

Lol. Patriot fans are always good for a laugh.

I’m still laughing over OS’s “I was never really a fan” revelation the minute Brady signed in Tampa.

I’m still laughing over OS’s “I was never really a fan” revelation the minute Brady signed in Tampa.
It was neither a joke nor a new revelation. I am a fan of the team. I have never owned any player's jersey or valued individual plays over a team-first approach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT