ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Cancelled

Do they grant an extra year of eligibility to the spring athletes that lost nearly their entire season?

It was the right decision. People are sharing the germs for five days before they begin to show symptoms. The second member of the Utah Jazz tested positive today.

With one person infecting 50 people who in turn infects 2500 people, it’s just a matter of a few weeks before the infected number this country is in the millions. That’s not paranoia. It’s simple math.

We’re so far behind the eight ball on this, perhaps slowing the growth down will give companies and laboratories enough time to create the tools that we need to fight this problem.

A pansy action would be to ignore the problem and just wish it would go away or tell people it’s miraculously going away when the weather warms up

Last edited:
Reactions: dtodd4475
ES7_ZUzX0AAI81H

Corona virus is just this years swine flu, bird flu, ect... take your pick, lots of money to be made on creating a panic. Next year we'll have another under a different name. I am in Healthcare and I find it interesting to see people freak out over stuff we see daily and have for years. Check your math......Influenza (Regular Flu) kills way more than this Corona Virus and I don't recall panic in the streets at the beginning of this past flu season. This too shall pass.

Corona virus is just this years swine flu, bird flu, ect... take your pick, lots of money to be made on creating a panic. Next year we'll have another under a different name. I am in Healthcare and I find it interesting to see people freak out over stuff we see daily and have for years. Check your math......Influenza (Regular Flu) kills way more than this Corona Virus and I don't recall panic in the streets at the beginning of this past flu season. This too shall pass.
I think you meant lots of money to be lost in panic. The chance the market is where it was 3 weeks ago in a year? 0.00001%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT