ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Basketball

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
I don’t watch much NBA but occasionally watch some playoff action. I saw Embiid grab the legs of an opposing player while they were jumping/in the air and then purposely kick the same dude in the groin. Does this not warrant ejection and or suspension in the NBA? When he grabbed the legs of the guy jumping it was an unbelievably dangerous play

I don’t watch much NBA but occasionally watch some playoff action. I saw Embiid grab the legs of an opposing player while they were jumping/in the air and then purposely kick the same dude in the groin. Does this not warrant ejection and or suspension in the NBA? When he grabbed the legs of the guy jumping it was an unbelievably dangerous play
Good, let’s get back to the 80’s for the nba!

Maybe it's because I live in PA, but you have to remember Embiid has Bells Palsey so we must give him a break.

NBA is unwatchable. Several things need to happen. Lebron retires so it's not about him 24/7 even when his team is mediocre at best. The refs bring the game back to some semblance of what the rules actually require. The play in nonsense is dropped. The preachy blm crap is dropped. The all star game is either eliminated or they return to pretending to care.

NBA is unwatchable. Several things need to happen. Lebron retires so it's not about him 24/7 even when his team is mediocre at best. The refs bring the game back to some semblance of what the rules actually require. The play in nonsense is dropped. The preachy blm crap is dropped. The all star game is either eliminated or they return to pretending to care.
season 13 GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT