ADVERTISEMENT

Navalny has died

Not too sure many Russians ascribe to your 'hopeless destiny' view.
Where did you see this term used?

The term "hopeless destiny" was my term. Had I taken it from a source, I would have linked the source as I did with the GDP per capita info ?

Mass, how would you describe the future outlook for the average Russian citizen ?

I’ll never understand what has happened to people.
Speaking of cultists.

Trump's sneakers - which were going for $399/pair - sell out. I swear, Trump could sell his petrified sh!t for as much as he wanted and it'd sell out in minutes to his cultists. And I'm not joking about that. The only question is how many of them would take it out of the packaging.

#It’s a cult. if you actually want to learn something read the Mueller Report. Only Trumpers think it was a phony collusion case. Courageously called out? Lmao. id be willing to bet Trump has never in his entire life done anything close to courageous. Draining the swamp? Again…LMAO. Trump is the epitome of the entire swamp, Reading people like you, use the language you do about him just makes me shake my head. How did a corrupt used car man convince so many people that he is capable and has an ounce of integrity? Did you totally ignore what everyone who actually knows him and works for him says about him? It’s truly sad how many people he has brainwashed. it’s going to take our country a very long time to recover from the idiocy that he has brought out in people. Sad.
"Only Trumpers think it was a phony collusion case."

Talk about a cult.....

What is reassuring and gratifying to me is the fact America has so much going for it that we will do well no matter who is the Oval Office.

The hard working Russians, on the other hand, live under a system which by comparison seems destined to fail despite having an abundance of natural resources. The U.S. GDP per capital is $70,000 with the Russians coming in at only $12,000.

So while we complain, the Russians make the best of a hopeless destiny which Navalny gave up his life trying to change.
Yeah, imagine a country where trumped up charges are filed against his biggest political rival and kept off the ballot.

That is real banana republic stuff.

Yeah, imagine a country where trumped up charges are filed against his biggest political rival and kept off the ballot.

That is real banana republic stuff.

In our country, so far, no one who followed the rules established by each state (federalism) has been kicked off the ballot.

Putin simply "kicks off" rivals per the KGB style which "protects" political leadership along with providing "general surveillance" of the general population as per this source.

Potential challengers to Putin such as Navalny put their lives at risk while anyone threatened to be kicked off the ballot in our country can appeal their case (balance of powers) and win in the courts as Trump did in Colorado.

Last edited:
The term "hopeless destiny" was my term. Had I taken it from a source, I would have linked the source as I did with the GDP per capita info ?

Mass, how would you describe the future outlook for the average Russian citizen ?
In my view, or what in my opinion may be the citizen's view?

Your view.

The views of the Russian citizens unfortunately are inconsequential.
My opinion is that the view of Russian citizen, when asked is far from inconsequential.
Putin has somewhere north of 80% approval rating. The future of the Russian citizen is greatly dependent upon the American patriot's ability to rein in the US War machine and the control by Israel of that Leviathan.
The warmonger neocons have painted themselves into a corner with their Ukrainian misadventures

• Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
Speaking of cultists.

Trump's sneakers - which were going for $399/pair - sell out. I swear, Trump could sell his petrified sh!t for as much as he wanted and it'd sell out in minutes to his cultists. And I'm not joking about that. The only question is how many of them would take it out of the packaging.
My question would be how soon someone will buy a pair and then post a photo of the Country of Origin tag.

How soon do they ship? LOL

My question would be how soon someone will buy a pair and then post a photo of the Country of Origin tag.

How soon do they ship? LOL
Hahaha...yeah. No question they'll be delivered in the 6-8 week range.

My opinion is that the view of Russian citizen, when asked is far from inconsequential.
Putin has somewhere north of 80% approval rating. The future of the Russian citizen is greatly dependent upon the American patriot's ability to rein in the US War machine and the control by Israel of that Leviathan.
The warmonger neocons have painted themselves into a corner with their Ukrainian misadventures
He's not really that popular. We know this. He has to have complete control of state media and blast propaganda incessantly, and murder any potential rivals.
If he were truly popular, he wouldn't need to do any of those things.

Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
In our country, so far, no one who followed the rules established by each state (federalism) has been kicked off the ballot.

Putin simply "kicks off" rivals per the KGB style which "protects" political leadership along with providing "general surveillance" of the general population as per this source.

Potential challengers to Putin such as Navalny put their lives at risk while anyone threatened to be kicked off the ballot in our country can appeal their case (blanace of powers) and win in the courts as Trump did in Colorado.

J
Not yet.....

Putin claims he's following the law, too. That's what happens when the law is used for political prosecution and that is, in fact, happening today.

Why dont you ask Biden about Gonzalo Lira. He was actually an American.

I texted him.

• Love
Reactions: hoosboot

Mass, find your views to be interesting, and to me rather unique.

For example, describing Americans wanting to "rein in the U.S. war machine" as patriots.

Mass, do you see Trump and the Patriots who participated in the 1/06 charge on The Capitol as wanting to rein in our war machine ?

Reactions: Klaus 7196
Mass, find your views to be interesting, and to me rather unique.

For example, describing Americans wanting to "rein in the U.S. war machine" as patriots.

Mass, do you see Trump and the Patriots who participated in the 1/06 charge on The Capitol as wanting to rein in our war machine ?
Reining in the neocon warmongers should be the first item in any national candidate's platform.

$1Trillion 'military' budget, THAT WE KNOW OF!

Ukraine has been firing random artillery and rockets into predominantly Russian ethnic populated areas in the Donbass for TEN years. Much if not most of it American made, used against civilians.
Israel has killed somewhere around 30K in Gaza, mostly civilians, using US made weapons and systems.

I don't know what motivates protestors, other than many people are sick of always being lied to by the Leviathan and its' craven lackeys and thieves.
It's sickening bloodlust.

You post some bizarre nonsense from some real kooks, but that tweet makes absolutely no sense. This Chay dude just seems stupid...

Why exactly would an entire twitter feed of morons assume that when the Dir of Ukrainian Security services says that someone actually died of a bloodclot, he is referring to Navalny? Read the tweet again...

The Head of Ukraines Intelligence services. (The man speaking in the video)

“I may disappoint you, but what we know is that he really died from a blood clot"
(Likely discussing the death of Lira which Farva and Mas referenced above)

”Kremlin agent Budanov refutes the Western version of the "progressive" world that Putin killed Navalny
( Huh? o_O Does Chay think the man in the video is Budanov talking about Navalny?)

You can tell that's what the respondents in the twitter thread believe, since they all discuss whether or not Navalny was vaccinated.

Did you even read the tweet/watch the video before posting the tweet?

Last edited:
If Israel controls the US War machine, why hasn't the US bombed Gaza? Iran? Hezbollah? Why is the US sending military support to Ukraine, given their tense relationship with Israel? Why is the US military turning towards China since Israel and China have good relations and China is Israel's 3rd largest trading partner?

Reactions: Spartans9312
If Israel controls the US War machine, why hasn't the US bombed Gaza? Iran? Hezbollah? Why is the US sending military support to Ukraine, given their tense relationship with Israel? Why is the US military turning towards China since Israel and China have good relations and China is Israel's 3rd largest trading partner?
Explain the difference, as the US war machine provides the bombs, aircraft, avionics, aerial and satellite real-time surveillance, training and $Billions upon $Billions of taxpayer funding for Israel as it careens into even more of a global pariah.

Explain the difference, as the US war machine provides the bombs, aircraft, avionics, aerial and satellite real-time surveillance, training and $Billions upon $Billions of taxpayer funding for Israel as it careens into even more of a global pariah.
I think you just did. Israel doesn’t control the US War machine. From your description, the US War machine controls Israel.

Is Israel the only nation we do that for, by the way? Does Ukraine, for example, also control the US war machine?

Was and is Trump controlled by Israel as well?

I think you just did. Israel doesn’t control the US War machine. From your description, the US War machine controls Israel.

Is Israel the only nation we do that for, by the way? Does Ukraine, for example, also control the US war machine?

Was and is Trump controlled by Israel as well?
Trick won't work.

No man can serve two masters...

To save time and space, I won't post 3-400 pics and videos of US elected officials wearing the guest small hats kissing the Israeli Blarney stone..

Reactions: sparkeyreturns
Trick won't work.

To save time and space, I won't post 3-400 pics and videos of US elected officials wearing the guest small hats kissing the Israeli Blarney stone..
I don’t understand. What trick? I’m using your own terms and asking questions about your world view and how you square it with other facts.

Like with this recent post, is the US War machine a man? If so, why is it serving Ukraine if Israel is its master?

I don’t know what your last paragraph means.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Trick won't work.

"Only Trumpers think it was a phony collusion case."

Talk about a cult.....
Dude, it's insane. As someone who never voted for Trump, I know this collusion thing is bananas. So no it's not only "Trumpers" that believe this.

These people are scary as no amount of evidence will let them get past their bullshit.

Reactions: DANC
I don’t understand. What trick? I’m using your own terms and asking questions about your world view and how you square it with other facts.

Like with this recent post, is the US War machine a man? If so, why is it serving Ukraine if Israel is its master?

Did you lose a bet, or something? Why are you subjecting yourself to this?

He means because politicians go and kiss the Western Wall that they're pledging fealty to Israel. He doesn't realize, I guess, that it's a religious homage.

He means because politicians go and kiss the Western Wall that they're pledging fealty to Israel. He doesn't realize, I guess, that it's a religious homage.
..a religious homage...preceded or followed by a fat check straight out of American citizens' pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Wait, are we still going with the story that Putin murdered him? And I thought Putin was a murderous manic who killed all who dissented? Yet here we are with thousands protesting in the open. ok, got it.

He's working on it. Hundreds are being arrested. The videos are all over the web.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT