ADVERTISEMENT

My God, our President is such a small, small man

water-is-wet-grass-is-green-the-sky-is-blue-36034530.png

Not only that, but politically stupid. There are plenty of Republican voters that are much more aligned with the Bushes..... and actually really like them. They are folks that went along with voting for Trump the 1st time around as that's what loyal Republicans do. But giving any incentive for your base voter to just stay home in the middle of an election year (and pandemic) is so incredibly dumb.

Not only that, but politically stupid. There are plenty of Republican voters that are much more aligned with the Bushes..... and actually really like them. They are folks that went along with voting for Trump the 1st time around as that's what loyal Republicans do. But giving any incentive for your base voter to just stay home in the middle of an election year (and pandemic) i

200.gif

Not only that, but politically stupid. There are plenty of Republican voters that are much more aligned with the Bushes..... and actually really like them. They are folks that went along with voting for Trump the 1st time around as that's what loyal Republicans do. But giving any incentive for your base voter to just stay home in the middle of an election year (and pandemic) is so incredibly dumb.
But then, he is the one comparing himself above Lincoln! What more can one say?

But then, he is the one comparing himself above Lincoln! What more can one say?

I wouldn't be surprised if he tweets this tomorrow:

"He (American Abe, not that Japanese dude) saved us from the vampires. There was a fantastic documentary movie about it. And, trust me, I know a LOT about vampires, no one knows more about Vladpries than I do!

Being he was a Republican, not many people knew that.... Or maybe real vampires, the government probably covered that up. So many people say it, did you know that, lots of people say it?

And neither Hillary... DEM... or Obama... DEM... haven't confirmed or denied why they weren't in the Oval office when Lincoln was assassinated... I, for one, would like to hear more about that!

Or maybe it WAS Killary doing it again with Wilkes Booth and Crazy Joe -- best get Nicolas Cage to solve this. I'll need to see if he is back from Hawaii yet.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Gladeskat
lol.gif
lol.gif
He's clearly not sleeping properly and is now rage tweeting in the early hours of the morning. Batshit...

And yet there's a fair chance he'll win again in November.

Un-fecking-believable.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

I would pay good money just to be in the room with him if he does lose in November. The schadenfreude I would feel...

laughter.gif

Last edited:
At this point nothing Trump says or does surprises me, nor the fact that his sycophantic supporters will believe anything he says. I guess there are many examples of people following unhinged leaders in history but this is the first time the US has experienced it.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT