ADVERTISEMENT

Must score a TD here.

This is a crucial drive right now. Could be Allen’s job on the line with this game. He loses this and the odds are stacked against him.

Another wasted effort on offense. Now up to the defense again. Will they hold on? Seen this script so many times.

You don’t get it. I hope for the best and expect the worst. 40 years of following the program and having your heart ripped out will do that to a person.

No YoU still apparently don’t get it. You think you’re a “great fan” but it’s actually been an obnoxious run of ranting that you think is “counterbalance”

1edA8ugX8QatZMEa7
And I called it again. We should run all through them the remainder of the game.
You, waking of tomorrow:
joker-03031-high-res-jpeg.jpg

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
1edA8ugX8QatZMEa7

You, waking of tomorrow:
joker-03031-high-res-jpeg.jpg

Boston Jamie has wandered over to the wrong board. He’s a basketball only guy. Never posts here but has plenty to say 3 months before the basketball season even begins. This is a board for supporters of all IU sports. We follow football during football season and basketball during its season. That’s how it works. Don’t pretend to take a sudden interest in the program now.

Boston Jamie has wandered over to the wrong board. He’s a basketball only guy. Never posts here but has plenty to say 3 months before the basketball season even begins. This is a board for supporters of all IU sports. We follow football during football season and basketball during its season. That’s how it works. Don’t pretend to take a sudden interest in the program now.
Proving my assessment of you being a clown even more correct with every post, my man. I’m not sure I’ve posted more than a handful of times on the basketball board on this site for the 5-6 years I’ve been a member and I only started posting again over here on the football board because of all the moronic posts preseason about the QB situation. I have thousands of posts and likely 99% are football related.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT