ADVERTISEMENT

Musselman or Beard

Go with the winner Musselman although I think TT guys got hammered the last 2 possessions with a no call.

After watching Arkansas vs Texas Tech I think we’d be fine moving forward with either of these two coaches. I am now kind of leaning towards Musselman though.
Bring Justin back with him to IU!

Muscleman would be able to recruit talent that can compete with Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio St. Besides, I’ve heard that Beard won’t leave TT.

I think both coaches have good jobs where they are . Money talks , but more money doesn’t always mean better .

Don't get your hopes up Beard already makes close to 5 million a year and has his own podcast. I would not pay him 7 million a year just because he made one final four cough Tom Crean. Now Musselman is a different story only makes 2.5 million and buyout is reasonable a pay raise around 4 million he might come.

Don't get your hopes up Beard already makes close to 5 million a year and has his own podcast. I would not pay him 7 million a year just because he made one final four cough Tom Crean. Now Musselman is a different story only makes 2.5 million and buyout is reasonable a pay raise around 4 million he might come.
We already cheaped out with AM. How’d that work, sport?

I can well imagine since Arkansas has advanced farther that any Arkansas team since Nolen Richardson, that Sam Walton's family can find 4-6 million to keep Mussellman.

Reactions: GGary

AND Musselman does not have the complicated family situation that will make it very difficult for Beard to leave.

Musselman got out coached, as expected. Squandered a 13 point lead. Beard had the inferior athletes and would have won if an 80% free throw shooter doesn’t miss the front end of a 1 and 1 down the stretch.

Musselman got out coached, as expected. Squandered a 13 point lead. Beard had the inferior athletes and would have won if an 80% free throw shooter doesn’t miss the front end of a 1 and 1 down the stretch.

Or if they didn't shit down their leg the last posession.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT