ADVERTISEMENT

More of this please...

Damn Man...Surprised I am!
giphy.gif

Hopefully for McCarthy's sake its Boebert and MTG. That could be a fun night.
I'd say it's likely MTG and Boebert have Kevin's balls, but I'm sure his brazen lies appeal to you. I am surprised by MITOF and Ulrey who usually seem reasonable falling for such lying obfuscation...
Damn Man...Surprised I am!

This is why you were so wrong about the 2022 midterms, and why you never grasp that you're so far in the minority it isn't even funny. Swalwell is supposedly a "security risk" to serve on the Intelligence Committee he's served on since 2015 over an incident from 2014?

You'd never know it from McCarthy's lies meant to sway the gullible, but it wasn't Nancy Pelosi who had the final say in Swalwell being appointed to the Intel Committee, despite the FBI briefing. The GOP won their highest % of House seats since 1928 in 2014, and neither Boehner or his successor Paul Ryan (who both are far more intelligent and principled than McCarthy) came away from the FBI briefing feeling that Swalwell was some sort of "security risk". Suddenly 8 yrs later, McCarthy makes that claim, and that's a winning "electoral strategy" that anyone who isn't up Trump's butt is going to accept?

Of course neither Boehner or Ryan were lily livers who would rightfully call out the rioters of Jan 6 and then change their tune after flying to MAL and surrendering their balls to Trump, begging him for his support. Strange how McCarthy continues to play to the MAGA minority and their zeal to punish Swalwell and Schiff because they dared to oppose Trump. It's like a political minority with a death wish that just continually enacts legislation and policies that can't do anything but cement their minority status...

Kevin is pandering to people who are basically ultra-Trumpist election deniers. It's a losing strategy. Results in Maricopa Co show that Lake/Masters got 33,000 votes less than down ballot GOP candidates on the same ballot. Don't believe me or the actual press? Here's an opinion from the freaking Washington Examiner, based on an analysis of election numbers...

Didn’t KMac say that the Republicans were going to block committee assignments they saw as problematic after Pelosi made the unprecedented move of doing so last cycle?

Why the incredulity from the left side of the aisle?

That would be akin to blowing up the filibuster for federal judgeships against warnings from the opposition party and being surprised when said opposition takes it one step further to apply to SCOTUS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT