Moody's forecast: Trump will win 2020 election in landslide

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot

giphy.gif

Kool-aid anyone?

Moody's forecast is based on 2016 turnout if I understand the video correctly.

Problem for Trump might be that anti Trump turnout will be more substantial than in 2016 for at least two reasons.

First there are those who now have seen Trump as President as compared to what they thought he might be.

Secondly a good many Democrats and Indepedents stayed home on election night in 2016 thinking Trump would lose.

Moody's forecast is based on 2016 turnout if I understand the video correctly.
First there are those who now have seen Trump as President as compared to what they thought he might be.
No, sglowrider is posting a 2016 article! ;)

Apparently, according to Moody's that 5th Avenue folks are at a very solid 45%. He just needs a few % of the swing voters and bob's your uncle.

This is why I have said for a year that the Dems need to promote the hell out of a better deal and less about investigations. Many 2016 Trump voters are up for grabs and this ain't the way to get it done. Flame away.

Reactions: Tacoll
This is why I have said for a year that the Dems need to promote the hell out of a better deal and less about investigations. Many 2016 Trump voters are up for grabs and this ain't the way to get it done. Flame away.

True in theory. But like any cults, the leader can tell them the world is flat and they will believe him.

So any 'better deal' promoted by the Dems will have Trump telling his cult, (at least 45% of the country) that his plan's better. And you know they will believe him regardless. Trade sanctions worked etc.

True in theory. But like any cults, the leader can tell them the world is flat and they will believe him.

So any 'better deal' promoted by the Dems will have Trump telling his cult, (at least 45% of the country) that his plan's better. And you know they will believe him regardless. Trade sanctions worked etc.

The cult is smaller than people think. Almost any other Dem primary candidate (besides Hillary) would have beaten Trump and can this time...easily. Pick a message for the future and stick to it, Trump will do the dirty work for them.

Reactions: TerhuneHoosierfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT