ADVERTISEMENT

Minneapolis post Floyd. Quite an indictment on

There’s beef on every corner in America. Most places outside of inner cities don’t end in shooting. Violence & murder is celebrated & admired by many of the youth in black communities…
I haven’t said that so don’t mischaracterize what I said. Do you understand? What I said was that full reporting hasn’t occurred as there have been reporting problems. What’s more I agree there was a course correction AWAY from progressive policies backed by Harris and the progressives. So why on earth would we vote for them again? Why would anyone vote for progressive policies.
Because they are short sighted enough to say “look, they’re driving improvements!!!!” Without acknowledging that they are the reason improvement is required. I’ve used the analogy many times before here, these guys get punched out by someone but think he’s a great guy if he helps them up afterwards. No understanding of problem solving & root cause analysis. Always judging on a reaction to the problem & not considering the causes.

You won't make it in Auburn then because all you see is dumb white kids driving like idiots.
We drove fast and like idiots when we were kids. On the roads. This is different. It was literally speeding across a parking lot, busiest lot in town, not in the lane but between the cars where they were parked. Would be impossible to see them from so many spots.

50/50 shot a group of black kids will be arrested for theft while you’re in the stores or they steal shit and get away. Multiple cops now just stationed at the big stores. Not security. Actual cops.

It has never been so bad. All black kids. They have made it where the metro link you can only ride during sporting events. Otherwise you will get hassled. Shootings. Zoo closings over black kids terrorizing the zoo. School events.

Urban blacks are a mess and ruining things. At this point I have zero tolerance. None for Soros and progressive politicians. Lock these kids up and throw away the key until they’re 40. Send a message. Or load em up with reparations cash and see if they behave. That’s fine too. I don’t care. But do something.

Population decline in the city is amongst the worst in the country. People moving away from black crime. City alone just 280,000 has 59 murder suspects. 2 white. 57 black. All over the city. That’s a drop in the bucket to shootings. Hell at this point I live too close. Both of my exes moved to farther out suburbs. I’m ready too. Every blacks behaving badly video you see on instagram I see daily.

Last edited:
We drove fast and like idiots when we were kids. On the roads. This is different. It was literally speeding across a parking lot, busiest lot in town, not in the lane but between the cars where they were parked. Would be impossible to see them from so many spots.

50/50 shot a group of black kids will be arrested for theft while you’re in the stores or they steal shit and get away. Multiple cops now just stationed at the big stores. Not security. Actual cops.

It has never been so bad. All black kids. They have made it where the metro link you can only ride during sporting events. Otherwise you will get hassled. Shootings. Zoo closings over black kids terrorizing the zoo. School events.

Urban blacks are a mess and ruining things. At this point I have zero tolerance. None for Soros and progressive politicians. Lock these kids up and throw away the key until they’re 40. Send a message. Or load em up with reparations cash and see if they behave. That’s fine too. I don’t care. But do something.

Population decline in the city is amongst the worst in the country. People moving away from black crime. City alone just 280,000 has 59 murder suspects. 2 white. 57 black. All over the city. That’s a drop in the bucket to shootings. Hell at this point I live too close. Both of my exes moved to farther out suburbs. I’m ready too. Every blacks behaving badly video you see on instagram I see daily.

That sucks.

I'm pointing out that driving habits generally aren't a precursor to committing crimes. Cutting through parking lots like idiots isn't a race thing, it's an idiot thing and has happened in every city, town or county I've ever lived in. It happens everywhere by immature kids that think they are invincible.

• Love
Reactions: hoosboot
That sucks.

I'm pointing out that driving habits generally aren't a precursor to committing crimes. Cutting through parking lots like idiots isn't a race thing, it's an idiot thing and has happened in every city, town or county I've ever lived in. It happens everywhere by immature kids that think they are invincible.
Here without question you will know it’s blacks behaving badly. No offense but I suggest your town is very different than the most dangerous city in America. And it is a race thing. It’s why black juveniles crime rates are sky high. They don’t care. They could have killed someone. I saw the car instantly and knew it’ll be blacks. Sure enough three black teens get out. Never a doubt.

Here without question you will know it’s blacks behaving badly. No offense but I suggest your town is very different than the most dangerous city in America. And it is a race thing. It’s why black juveniles crime rates are sky high. They don’t care

I will assure you, there are more then black kids that drive badly. Driving badly doesn't mean they are going to go rob someone or shoot up a house. It means they are a shitty driver.

And I'm not stationary. I do go to other towns around me.

• Love
That sucks.

I will assure you, there are more than black kids that drive badly. Driving badly doesn't mean they are going to go rob someone or shoot up a house. It means they are a shitty driver.

And I'm not stationary. I do go to other towns around me.
just driving recklessly enough to kill. The car is a weapon. These aren’t driving habits. These are criminal habits. Now people who moved away from haven’t moved far enough bc the blacks are heading out there to steal. They bring assault rifles too. Watch the video

This is my burb. Guy had his car stolen on our street a few months ago. And it’s always blacks. Then they drive around like maniacs in stolen cars

The Walmart up the street was getting between 1,500 and 2,000 police calls a year. They finally just assigned two cops to the store

Go sit at any of the crim docket calls in county or city. If there’s 50 in court 48 will be black.

We don’t have a gun problem. Crime problem. We have a race problem. Like I said. Do reparations. Try one time big checks. Try something. I don’t give a shit about crime at the Capitol 4 years ago. I care about my kids getting mowed down at target’s parking lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: stollcpa
just driving recklessly enough to kill. The car is a weapon. These aren’t driving habits. These are criminal habits. Now people who moved away from haven’t moved far enough bc the blacks are heading out there to steal. They bring assault rifles too. Watch the video

This is my burb. Guy had his car stolen on our street a few months ago. And it’s always blacks. Then they drive around like maniacs in stolen cars

The Walmart up the street was getting between 1,500 and 2,000 police calls a year. They finally just assigned two cops to the store

Go sit at any of the crim docket calls in county or city. If there’s 50 in court 48 will be black.

We don’t have a gun problem. Crime problem. We have a race problem. Like I said. Do reparations. Try one time big checks. Try something

I'm all for trying something, but saying driving habits are a indicator of criminal behavior is going to far.

If we're talking about driving behavior, why stop at reckless driving? Why not include DUIs? That's a choice people make when Uber or lyft are all over the place. That's a choice to get in the car and drive when impaired. Is that an indicator they're going to go commit a serious crime or that they're an idiot who made a dumb decision? I would argue that those people are way more dangerous then a kid driving across a parking lot and happens a hell of a lot more often (I'm not condoning either by the way, both are dumb).

I'm all for trying something, but saying driving habits are a indicator of criminal behavior is going to far.

If we're talking about driving behavior, why stop at reckless driving? Why not include DUIs? That's a choice people make when Uber or lyft are all over the place. That's a choice to get in the car and drive when impaired. Is that an indicator they're going to go commit a serious crime or that they're an idiot who made a dumb decision? I would argue that those people are way more dangerous then a kid driving across a parking lot and happens a hell of a lot more often (I'm not condoning either by the way, both are dumb).
The difference is you’re characterizing it as a driving habit. It is a criminal habit. It’s criminal behavior. Had a cop seen it it wouldn’t have been just a municipal dangerous and imprudent driving citation. It would have gone to state. And I guarantee that kid driving already has a criminal record and zero chance has a valid license to drive. And like I said. Never a doubt it would be black kids. Same reason the dockets are 98 percent black.

Urban areas have a race issue. You’ll never hear a word from libs asking for accountability. They’ll only play the victim card. Ignore 63 shootings in one weekend in Chicago but once a cop is out of line pounce. The entire state of Utah had 80 homicides the year before. 94 last.

Something needs to be done. It’s just an indifference to others

Last edited:
Weak penalties. If you knew you’d be shot on the spot if you were caught and convicted, you’d think much harder. And if not, society wins via attrition.

Here in Indianapolis young adults when attending a gathering face being shot. Not by police, but by other kids.

So we have a grandmother giving a birthday present gun to her grandchild to protect himself. In a shootout at a party the grandchild ended up shooting a police officer.

Who would want to be a police officer in a city such as Indy given these circumstances regardless of salary increases?

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
The difference is you’re characterizing it as a driving habit. It is a criminal habit. It’s criminal behavior. Had a cop seen it it wouldn’t have been just a municipal dangerous and imprudent driving citation. It would have gone to state. And I guarantee that kid driving already has a criminal record and zero chance has a valid license to drive. And like I said. Never a doubt it would be black kids. Same reason the dockets are 98 percent black.

Urban areas have a race issue. You’ll never hear a word from libs asking for accountability. They’ll only play the victim card. Ignore 63 shootings in one weekend in Chicago but once a cop is out of line pounce. The entire state of Utah had 80 homicides the year before. 94 last.

Something needs to be done. It’s just an indifference to others

It is a driving habit. So is a DUI, which is a criminal habit, so again, does committing a DUI constitute rise to a violent crime in the same way you're talking about reckless driving.

You are making a lot of assumptions in terms of poor driving and those that do it.

It is a driving habit. So is a DUI, which is a criminal habit, so again, does committing a DUI constitute rise to a violent crime in the same way you're talking about reckless driving.

You are making a lot of assumptions in terms of poor driving and those that do it.
Of course a dui does. Felony dui. Manslaughter etc. blacks behaving criminally is just a daily part of urban living. This isn’t oh a bad driver. This is a criminal act. Speeding between parked cars is not a driving habit like not using turn signals. . It’s wanton disregard for the safety of others. If he hit someone he’s not just getting a ticket. But they don’t care. They are out of control.

Last edited:
Who would want to be a police officer in a city such as Indy given these circumstances regardless of salary increases?

That is also a big part of the issue. And to one of the early points in this thread, sure policing needs to be reformed. But the quality of police officers continues to deteriorate as their safety risk increases, their every move is now recorded and under intense scrutiny, and there are many more alternative job options.

So the inner city complains about cases not being solved and lack of attention, only the worst officers work in the tough areas, same as teachers. Culture does not support quality individuals.

That is also a big part of the issue. And to one of the early points in this thread, sure policing needs to be reformed. But the quality of police officers continues to deteriorate as their safety risk increases, their every move is now recorded and under intense scrutiny, and there are many more alternative job options.

So the inner city complains about cases not being solved and lack of attention, only the worst officers work in the tough areas, same as teachers. Culture does not support quality individuals.

On the subject of cases not being solved, there is also the problem of suspects not being convicted.

Police leave the scene of a crime believing the culprits are under arrest only to find out later the prosecutor dropped the case or agreed to a lenient plea agreement.

Truth be told, what once appeared to be an open and shut prosecution can turn sour for a multitude of reasons. Chief among the reasons are eye witnesses who change their stories as time goes on. Plea agreements are a consequence of the large number arrests and the pressures of keeping the docket moving.

The whole crime story doesn't end here. In a perfect world incarcerated convictions would someday lead to a rehabilated person entering society. As history tells us, our recidivism rates paint a dismal picture.

On the subject of cases not being solved, there is also the problem of suspects not being convicted.

Police leave the scene of a crime believing the culprits are under arrest only to find out later the prosecutor dropped the case or agreed to a lenient plea agreement.

Truth be told, what once appeared to be an open and shut prosecution can turn sour for a multitude of reasons. Chief among the reasons are eye witnesses who change their stories as time goes on. Plea agreements are a consequence of the large number arrests and the pressures of keeping the docket moving.

The whole crime story doesn't end here. In a perfect world incarcerated convictions would someday lead to a rehabilated person entering society. As history tells us, our recidivism rates paint a dismal picture.
Soros prosecutors

ST. LOUIS — 25,000 cases dismissed.
2,735 cases dismissed by judges for failure to prosecute.

• Angry
Reactions: 76-1

You, unfortunately, are on the front line. Your reporting is too honest for some of the Lefties to handle, as seen from some of the responses. Liberals will never admit fault for what their policies have wrought.

Progressives vis a vis the Democratic Party have conditioned blacks to believe that:
  • They have been screwed out of success & are owed by society, specifically white people, in which case they are justified in taking what they deserve through crime or being given opportunities through DEI Initiatives.
  • Punishment for these crimes is unjustified
  • They have no chance of success because all systems, education, economic, judicial, etc are rigged against them
  • White people have achieved success because they are white, completely discounting & therefore discouraging effort and achievement scholastically, personally, & professionally
  • There is little or no value in two parent homes
  • Hating white people is ok & supported through imparting white guilt
Many of them are behaving exactly as one would expect given the conditioning they receive from the left…

Progressives vis a vis the Democratic Party have conditioned blacks to believe that:
  • They have been screwed out of success & are owed by society, specifically white people, in which case they are justified in taking what they deserve through crime or being given opportunities through DEI Initiatives.
  • Punishment for these crimes is unjustified
  • They have no chance of success because all systems, education, economic, judicial, etc are rigged against them
  • White people have achieved success because they are white, completely discounting & therefore discouraging effort and achievement scholastically, personally, & professionally
  • There is little or no value in two parent homes
  • Hating white people is ok & supported through imparting white guilt
Many of them are behaving exactly as one would expect given the conditioning they receive from the left…
cut massive one time reparations checks. end the excuses. then demand accountability.

Agree. Who the hell would want the job? To make matters worse, not many AAs want to be cops.

Reactions: jet812
cut massive one time reparations t bchecks. end the excuses. then demand accountability.
Have to disagree with you there... That debt has already been paid in blood at Antietam, Gettysburg and hundreds of other battles; some well known, some not...

If anyone wants to see "reparations" in dollar signs just start from the mid 60's and work forward tallying the cost of every program and project designed to propel forward one specific group with a unique skin pigmentation...

No other single group of people in the country has received more support or attention to their issues over the past 60 years...

I'm with you on it being time to end excuses and demand accountability... (and that needs to come from within their own culture)...

//And in 30 seconds or less I'll be branded a racist (with a capital R) for speaking the truth...//

Last edited:
Have to disagree with you there... That debt has already been paid in blood at Antietam, Gettysburg and hundreds of other battles; some well known, some not...

If anyone wants to see "reparations" in dollar signs just start from the mid 60's and work forward tallying the cost of every program and project designed to propel forward one specific group with a unique skin pigmentation...

No single group of people in the country has received more support or attention to their issues over the past 60 years...

I'm with you on it being time to end excuses and demand accountability...

//And in 30 seconds or less I'll be branded a racist (with a capital R) for speaking the truth...//
So this is what I’ll say to that 76. Biden and his alphabet soup administration are children. There are no adults making decisions. They aren’t intentional. Any outcomes they produce l, good or bad, are unintentional. Social worker feelings and vote pandering drive their decision-making.

So look at all of the free cheese they gave out. Overcooked the economy gave rise to unprecedented prices. Bc little was means tested. It was just vomited out. A byproduct of it however was to raise an enormous number of people out of poverty. How? Cash money in people’s hands. Not a pass or a voucher. Money. Not an end of the year child tax credit. A monthly check.

So instead of all these programs that old mushy peas wants to expand with the largest social safety net and cradle to grave benes that have created a dependent class, why not checks. Cash. For a period. Year. Two. Whatever.

I’m some poor person living in the city of Stl. I get a public transport voucher. Two train rides and four bus stops and I still can’t reach 90 percent of the community that may be hiring. Jobs that would get my kids to better schools. Not progressive cori bush failing hood schools. But good schools where my daughter goes and all the black kids who go there and will end up at great colleges and boons to the communities they reside. Instead of that voucher for a year if I got that cash for a down payment on a car opportunities would explode. Game changer. And we saw it on a small duration during Covid.

Gov is a thing unto itself. It’s own jobs program and it relies on and creates dependents. Reparations and gov change done right COULD change things.

Poor Blacks are ruining city centers. Not racist. Reality. I see it every day. I don’t give a shit about vapid woke pc. It’s the truth. So if we helped them it would help us all.

cut massive one time reparations checks. end the excuses. then demand accountability.
Blacks have financially benefited the most from the welfare state. F#ck cutting reparations checks.

I’ve told you this before. Move out of urban liberal cities. They’re shit holes. You’re not going to convince liberals they’re wrong, because they need the black vote. Find a nice lovely suburb, like Carmel.

Blacks have financially benefited the most from the welfare state. F#ck cutting reparations checks.

I’ve told you this before. Move out of urban liberal cities. They’re shit holes. You’re not going to convince liberals they’re wrong, because they need the black vote. Find a nice lovely suburb, like Carmel.
I’ve got to get to Carmel. Somehow. If only just to see it

Don’t listen to Bloom. It’s not diverse. It’s a lot of rich white and Asian people. The only black people allowed are the Carlton Banks types. Hell, my hillbilly white ass is only allowed throughout the week before 5.

The truth, the talent is spectacular. I talk shit to my wife sometimes. “Feel free to leave me, I can still slang it. I ain’t sacred.” Always playing offense.

Don’t listen to Bloom. It’s not diverse. It’s a lot of rich white and Asian people. The only black people allowed are the Carlton Banks types. Hell, my hillbilly white ass is only allowed throughout the week before 5.

The truth, the talent is spectacular. I talk shit to my wife sometimes. “Feel free to leave me, I can still slang it. I ain’t sacred.” Always playing offense.
That’s why you’re a warrior man and she’ll never leave you. I let my guard down.

I like that you're thinking outside the box. We need to do something other than just generically "crack down" on crime.

I am a big fan of bringing back penal transportation. Lease a huge chunk of land in the middle of nowhere and just ship all violent criminals there. Let them fend for themselves.

• Love
I like that you're thinking outside the box. We need to do something other than just generically "crack down" on crime.

I am a big fan of bringing back penal transportation. Lease a huge chunk of land in the middle of nowhere and just ship all violent criminals there. Let them fend for themselves.

Let’s send them to Kodiak with no supplies and see how things turn out

And film it with drones. Have it on Netflix

• Love
Speaking of THE PROBLEM CHILD swapped Tyson for some bare knuckle fighter. I think he still plans on cutting Pokémon boxes tho

Check out the Swiss highlights. The alpine Messi had a nice finish
What do you think about "The Pitch" club/pub/whatever?

Thought it was legit.

Last week, a local at the STL Marriott lobby bar came over and told us "DO NOT let those girls walk around this town at night...don't even let them walk out those doors alone during the day".

He was serious.

What do you think about "The Pitch" club/pub/whatever?

Thought it was legit.

Last week, a local at the STL Marriott lobby bar came over and told us "DO NOT let those girls walk around this town at night...don't even let them walk out those doors alone during the day".

He was serious.
Brother I have never been to it. I go straight to the game and bolt. I don’t hang out or eat downtown at all. I don’t need that mess. I race back to my burb. And my burb is becoming too close.

Hell would freeze over before my daughter and her friends would walk around downtown. Death sentence. Zero chance a crew of black kids wouldn’t f with them. Zero

No other single group of people in the country has received more support or attention to their issues over the past 60 years...
You talking Boomers? Totally. Boomers are the worst.

neo-moving-fast-in-the-matrix-qy4uheuh5bzpa82m.gif

That's Car-miill to you pal...

The place is full of almost/wannabe Nouveau riche, plastic (fake) types..., hoping to somehow one up their neighbors...

Believe me..., you're not missing anything...

The place is also full of hardcore p u fans if that tells you anything...

Forgot to add: it has all the architectural ambiance of a 70's strip mall... (and that's After they spent $160,000,000 on a pseudo opera house..., built in what appears to be the style of a concrete oval barn)...

Last edited:

Snake Plissken, is that you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT