ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Woodson should be fired tonight

I represented a kid this week who was raped a few years back when she was 8.

She was black, jus so you know. You wanna use a different word, champ, so you understand better?

Really pitiful, dude. You Big John Studs with your MAGA hats can all eat my honkey dick.
Rape is almost worse than murder to me. 8 years old? Should get the death penalty.

I am actually not kidding, I would put them all on an island and let people pay to go there to hunt them.

Chicago Bears of college basketball. Nothing will change until to entire board of trustees and administration is shit canned.
Yea, I think this is overlooked in our 30 year struggle. Our admin suffers from a weird culture of internal politics and lack of outside experience that screws up our coaching hires. Also, it’s an issue when the President of the University doesn’t care much about basketball or what it could be for marketing. McRobbie hated sports. Pam likes sports, but I doubt she is setting goals for the bball team with Dolson and holding him accountable. She never talks about bball. Opposite example would be Ohio State’s new president saying fball is a priority. Big difference.

I represented a kid this week who was raped a few years back when she was 8.

She was black, jus so you know. You wanna use a different word, champ, so you understand better?

Really pitiful, dude. You Big John Studs with your MAGA hats can all eat my honkey dick.
I love this forum, a basketball forum, about IU basketball, title Mike Woodson should be fired tonight and it turns into people wearing MAGA hats should "eat my honkey dick". Really really pitiful, dude.

Rape is almost worse than murder to me. 8 years old? Should get the death penalty.

I am actually not kidding, I would put them all on an island and let people pay to go there to hunt them.
Some dude in OK last week was drinking and drugging with his 16 year old daughter in the truck. He flipped the truck and fled the scene and left his daughter to bleed out. Have to be a big island if it were up to me.

Last edited:
Indiana just bought out Miller’s contract three years ago. They just bought out Allen’s contract. Do you really think they going to buy out Woodson 12 million plus contract this year when they can buy it out for 4 million and change next year. Especially when he is an IU guy. Come on man!
Gonna lose a ton of sales revenue by next year then. Tickets,jerseys,etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT