ADVERTISEMENT

Michelle Obama Knocked It Out Of The Park

Her speech was right out of the Blues Bothers movie. She didn’t say anything about important issues.
Want to post the blues brother scene that you claim she is plagiarizing?

I didn’t realize every good speech had to talk about Lucy's important issues.

Her "black job" comment was Michelle 101 and shows where he head is at nd always has been.
She harbors a good bit of racial resentment. Early in Obama’s first term she dropped the “I’ve never been proud of my country until Barrack was elected President” line.

Her handlers then realized they needed to make her over into the happy, fun time lady who didn’t broach serious issues.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7 and jrbjrb
Want to post the blues brother scene that you claim she is plagiarizing?

I didn’t realize every good speech had to talk about Lucy's important issues.
You know exactly the scene I am talking about. The left has been feeding the Black people that HOPE message for 200 years. My issues are inflation, interest rates, taxes on Social security. Indoctrinating kids with free meals.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
You know exactly the scene I am talking about. The left has been feeding the Black people that HOPE message for 200 years. My issues are inflation, interest rates, taxes on Social security. Indoctrinating kids with free meals.
Inflation was caused by pandemic (being worldwide proves that).

Explain how interest rates are dems fault

GOP wants to nerf social security so not sure your point there

Free meals? How about the "free meals" to the wealthy in the form of tax breaks and passing legislation in return for political bribes? I would rather support a party that at least helps the people that actually need it rather than whoever makes the biggest donation. I also don't recall much complaining when trump's ppp loans were being abused or when Trump sent out a stimulus check.

Free meals? How about the "free meals" to the wealthy in the form of tax breaks and passing legislation in return for political bribes? I would rather support a party that at least helps the people that actually need it rather than whoever makes the biggest donation. I also don't recall much complaining when trump's ppp loans were being abused or when Trump sent out a stimulus check.
PPP loans wouldn’t have been necessary without the ridiculous unnecessary lockdowns

Don't get to cheat...Don't get to change the rules. You just launched a coup against the sitting President and this is right after you illegally changed the election laws in 2020. Lmao.

Reactions: Lucy01

Inflation was caused by Biden’s War on fossil fuels. As a very smart philosopher once said. The earth been here for 2 billion years and you think it will be destroyed by plastic bags and water bottles.

Inflation was caused by Biden’s War on fossil fuels. As a very smart philosopher once said. The earth been here for 2 billion years and you think it will be destroyed by plastic bags and water bottles.
you have said a lot of dumb things over the years, this is top 5 percent

Reactions: BCCHoosier

You aren’t serious when you try to be serious. Just stick to laughing emojis.

Reactions: ulrey
Wow! Incredible speech. I might say she’s a better speaker than her husband.

Bringing people in the audience to tears. Amazing.
Did she really say Kamala is filling arenas all over the country?

US is burning more fossil fuels than ever and exports more than we import.

Biden is just smart enough to know we need to work on improving renewable energy because at some point fossil fuels won't be enough.

If we build toward energy that is safer, cleaner and renewable then what is the issue? Why are you so worried about oil companies that rake in an obscene amount of money while also getting subsidized with taxpayer money....no complaints about that waste from those pretending to want fiscal responsibility.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
You aren’t serious when you try to be serious. Just stick to laughing emojis.
Can't handle facts? Not shocking

Why don't you worry about your own pathetic posts before judging others.

Last edited:
PPP loans wouldn’t have been necessary without the ridiculous unnecessary lockdowns
Now you’re just adding insult to injury on Trump’s legacy. I love it, but it’s just showing how much of a shit show Trump was while COVID was breaking out on his watch.

What’s crazy is that the only thing Trump has ever been good at was being a pretend CEO on a reality TV show. Everything else he has royally sucked at, up to and including his presidency.

Now you’re just adding insult to injury on Trump’s legacy. I love it, but it’s just showing how much of a shit show Trump was while COVID was breaking out on his watch.

What’s crazy is that the only thing Trump has ever been good at was being a pretend CEO on a reality TV show. Everything else he has royally sucked at, up to and including his presidency.
Did you not read unnecessary lockdowns? @WhyisIUBBcursed is a Dr. The extended lockdowns and closures were blue counties/states. Ohio what do you think you are most often? Uninformed or misinformed? Covid became one more left virtue signal. I’d say you’re about equal

Last edited:

What are tax breaks? It's allowing people to keep more of their own money. Now believe me, I am not rich. My youngest vehicle is a 2010 Chevy Malibu with 160k miles. But let's call it what it is. The real question is does money belong to the government first or does it belong to those who produced it first? Over taxation on any tax bracket is legalized theft.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

Dumbest thing you’ve said.. and you’ve said some stupid ass shit.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
What are tax breaks? It's allowing people to keep more of their own money. Now believe me, I am not rich. My youngest vehicle is a 2010 Chevy Malibu with 160k miles. But let's call it what it is. The real question is does money belong to the government first or does it belong to those who produced it first? Over taxation on any tax bracket is legalized theft.

so what is bribing congressman for beneficial legislation called?

Hey, if you would prefer just to close all the tax loopholes that wealthy people bribed to receive then that is also fine with me.

so what is bribing congressman for beneficial legislation called?

Hey, if you would prefer just to close all the tax loopholes that wealthy people bribed to receive then that is also fine with me.
Your comment got me thinking of 16 when Trump said of course he took advantage of tax loopholes because he was a good businessman. He looked at Hillary and said, "You and all your friends take advantage of them too so you won't get rid of them". He had a point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT