ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Garland

Oh boy you’re really reaching for it now. Good luck.

Sometimes just admitting, “Hey guys, I was wrong on this one” will endear you to people a bit more.

And yes I have a hard time believing there are a lot of threats crossing state lines for COUNTY school board officials.
Not 100% on point on your last statement, but I remember reading several stories a few years ago about how much out of state money was being channeled into the election coffers of several candidates for IPS school board. Prior to outside groups getting into the picture, candidates spent very little on campaigns, then all of a sudden these chosen people were reporting 10X or more in election donations than their run of the mill opponents who really weren't politicians. Much of it was sort of shady as the sources were being camouflaged. This went on for a few cycles. Not sure if it is still happening.

Not 100% on point on your last statement, but I remember reading several stories a few years ago about how much out of state money was being channeled into the election coffers of several candidates for IPS school board. Prior to outside groups getting into the picture, candidates spent very little on campaigns, then all of a sudden these chosen people were reporting 10X or more in election donations than their run of the mill opponents who really weren't politicians. Much of it was sort of shady as the sources were being camouflaged. This went on for a few cycles. Not sure if it is still happening.
Bulk, here is a link about your post concerning outside money going into the election of local school board members.

The link in part states,

The issue: Across the country, media organizations have spotlighted an influx of outside money targeting school board elections, which, historically, have been low-budget affairs. Wealthy individuals and national advocacy groups are using their cash to influence politics in various states by helping people who support their causes get elected to local school boards and state-level boards of education.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Yes, but …

Senators who have been through just their first hearing learn that unless they interrupt and control the witness, they get stonewalled and get nothing. “Senator - your time has expired.”

Garland looked sick for good reason. I’ve been on the receiving end of a federal court of appeals judge‘s control. They have immense power. Some like to show it. Some fear it. Garland enjoyed being able to intimidate and control, and Cruz put that shoe on another foot.

Garland knows damn well he was sending a message of political control and intimidation from the position of the highest federal police agency that parents better watch out if they oppose the New Woke Normal. He INTENDED to chill the middle by using the extreme. Yeah, the assholes who show up and cuss and threaten were the alleged REASON for the message, but they weren’t the TARGET.

Garland participated in telling the quiet parents to stay quiet or suffer being lumped in as a “domestic terrorist” - the newest slur on the list of the open-minded liberal, who just spent 4 years calling everyone who dared disagreed about anything - including budgets - a “racist” (like good little puppets) and now believe DNA deep (like a good little puppet) that every person who disagrees with them is a “domestic terrorist.”

”All of em are FOX News watching domestic terrorists” - the well-learned line of the next four years for easily-pliable propaganda receptacles.

These people make Richard Nixon look like a tenderfoot.
I am thinking the AG might be on a vendetta due to Mitch halting his Supreme Court dreams.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT