ADVERTISEMENT

Mental lapses

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
Last year Lagow dropped back to pass on the first play and fired a bullet directly into the chest of the middle linebacker, who was wide open. He did not have to move. And that set the tone for the day.

I am concerned about lapses and meltdowns. If it ends up being a one-sided game I think the Bucket stays up north. I think Peyton Ramsey will once again step up and the offense will come through unless play calling becomes too predictable. On defense I am cocerened about missed tackles, missed assignments and terrible penalties.

Purdue 31
Indiana 24

Deja vu.

The Hoosiers are still looking for that breakthrough win. Sure would be a good time to get that complete game.

Last year Lagow dropped back to pass on the first play and fired a bullet directly into the chest of the middle linebacker, who was wide open. He did not have to move. And that set the tone for the day.

I am concerned about lapses and meltdowns. If it ends up being a one-sided game I think the Bucket stays up north. I think Peyton Ramsey will once again step up and the offense will come through unless play calling becomes too predictable. On defense I am cocerened about missed tackles, missed assignments and terrible penalties.

Purdue 31
Indiana 24

Deja vu.

The Hoosiers are still looking for that breakthrough win. Sure would be a good time to get that complete game.

I think Stevie Scott is as good as any back in the league
They must respect our run game

Thier pass defense sucks, despite The Great Brohmbardi and the High Holt
Ramsey and our receivers can smoke them

Our secondary is fast enough to allow “bend not break” and to drop extra guys to handle WonderBoyDale Moreorless

POTFB

IU 35
Poor Depressed Soon-to-Be-Brohmbardiless Purdue 17

Purdue 31
Indiana 24

Deja vu.

Would love to see a win. But I don't think any win over Purdue is a "breakthrough".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT