ADVERTISEMENT

Hosed?

daddyhoosier

Junior
Aug 31, 2019
iufb.net
Indiana got hosed for sure but how did that Michigan State offense score 24 points? That's criminal. IU had to get one stop to win the game and they couldn't do it. 14 of MSU's points came on missed tackles. We got the pick and then fumbled it right back.
Indiana left I would say 10 to 14 points on the table too. Lucas didn't have a carry or a reception. How many chances did they have to go up 21-14 and they just kept stalling out. Never at any point in the second half did I feel Michigan State was the better football team...so frustrating.

"We got the pick and then fumbled it right back."

I forgot I wanted to go stab myself in the head a few times with an ice pick, to forget and feel better.

Thanks for the reminder.

Indiana got hosed for sure but how did that Michigan State offense score 24 points? That's criminal. IU had to get one stop to win the game and they couldn't do it. 14 of MSU's points came on missed tackles. We got the pick and then fumbled it right back.
Indiana left I would say 10 to 14 points on the table too. Lucas didn't have a carry or a reception. How many chances did they have to go up 21-14 and they just kept stalling out. Never at any point in the second half did I feel Michigan State was the better football team...so frustrating.
I'm done with Lucas.
He'll be much more comfortable in the portal than he has been carrying the ball this season. He couldn't see a hole if there was a 4x4x4 in front of him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT