ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in the MAL documents case...

I think Trump's personal domicile is now officially Florida after he loudly made a point of moving from Manhattan to Mar-A-Lago several years ago. I think his criminal case is in New York because that's where his businesses operate and are located.
I think that is why (unlike what DANC repeatedly claims) the statute of limitations had not run out by the time the investigation was initiated. I'd have to do a deeper dive than I feel like doing right now to find the specific NY regulation. But the rules are different regarding the SOL on crimes committed by an official resident of the state and someone who is not...

I think that is why (unlike what DANC repeatedly claims) the statute of limitations had not run out by the time the investigation was initiated. I'd have to do a deeper dive than I feel like doing right now to find the specific NY regulation. But the rules are different regarding the SOL on crimes committed by an official resident of the state and someone who is not...
Not residency but tolling out of the jurisdiction

You will never get past their propaganda bubble
Yeah it's all Biden's fault... The entire world was plagued by global inflation, the US economic recovery is far superior to practically any other country and I guess somehow Biden is to blame for global inflation and price gouging. Makes sense...:rolleyes:

Meanwhile MAGA loves them some Putin and Orban, two of the world leaders who have presided over countries that have suffered double digit inflation. Presumably a bigly reason Trump and his supporters love Vlad and Vic, is because they see them as Trump-like.

But it can't just be that all 3 are ugly.And exactly why does Trump admire those 2 to the point of frequently name checking them? Is it because they emulate his policies? Hilarious that the same people who are attacking Biden over inflation were cheering loudly when Orban addressed CPAC and the inflation in Hungary at the time was over 20%.

And if so why would a rational person think that if Trump had followed their lead, that the US would have escaped the 20%+ level of inflation that both Russia and Hungary experienced? What do people think Trump would have done differently in order to avoid the pitfalls of his heroes?

Yeah it's all Biden's fault... The entire world was plagued by global inflation, the US economic recovery is far superior to practically any other country and I guess somehow Biden is to blame for global inflation and price gouging. Makes sense...:rolleyes:

Meanwhile MAGA loves them some Putin and Orban, two of the world leaders who have presided over countries that have suffered double digit inflation. Presumably a bigly reason Trump and his supporters love Vlad and Vic, is because they see them as Trump-like.

But it can't just be that all 3 are ugly.And exactly why does Trump admire those 2 to the point of frequently name checking them? Is it because they emulate his policies? Hilarious that the same people who are attacking Biden over inflation were cheering loudly when Orban addressed CPAC and the inflation in Hungary at the time was over 20%.

And if so why would a rational person think that if Trump had followed their lead, that the US would have escaped the 20%+ level of inflation that both Russia and Hungary experienced? What do people think Trump would have done differently in order to avoid the pitfalls of his heroes?
Not overheated the economy with excess stimulus that was part of a progressive agenda

Reactions: jet812
They recovered every email with classified info from her server or from her staffers’ email. The FBI got all of them. Her case also wasn’t about whether she had the clearance and access to the classified information - she had both. Another thing you are ignorant about is that HRC’s case wasn’t about classified documents, it was about classified information typed into unclassified emails on an unclassified and unauthorized email system and server. Trump had 100+ highly classified DOCUMENTS. It’s a mystery why people as ignorant about this subject as you are continually post on it to prove your ignorance.
It amazes me that people still pull this "deleting emails" card out, like it means anything.

So Team Trump has presented another defense as a reason to claim the MAL case should be dismissed. First it was Trump didn't know the documents were there, then it was that he declassified them thru osmosis, and then he sifted gears and claimed the PRA meant they were his and he he could do what he wanted with them...

So if at first you don't succeed and you've got a judge in Cannon willing to indulge every frivolous claim you make (without seemingly recognizing how they all basically invalidate each other), then why not go with a new option? After claiming all 3 at various times, the latest is that the contents of the boxes were out of order.

But Smith is pretty sharp and anticipated this very gambit (or something similar) and he documented the conditions they found the boxes in. With photos, that he held back as his ace up the hole until he needed them. As one commenter put it, it's Smith's demonstrated ability to anticipate issues and not reveal all his cards befoe hand, that likely has Team Trump wondering what else he knows that he hasn't revealed...

I challenge anyone inclined to view Trump's claim as credible, to look at these pictures and maintain that you could keep all of this extemperaneous crap AND the classified documents in the exact sequence Trump had haphazzardly stored them in...Enough of a herculean task just to keep them in the right container...

Last edited:
Would deleting the highest classification of document not be obstruction, or destruction of extreme high level documents, that she never even had privilege to see outside of a scif? That last part theft or espionage?

I hear the boat whistle now. Tooot Trump is worse… toooot the Dem’s are different. Toooot. Ima devote Republican. TOOOoooouhhoot. Stroke stroke stroke.
Aloha has already punked you on this,so I won't pile on.Emails which in some cases contained lines/phrases that were in many cases deemed classified AFTER the emails were actually sent, is a far cry from taking pages and pages of classified documents...

But Trump's own words/actions betray him on this. His supporters were convinced that Clinton's emails were a capital offense, when Trump's crimes are a 1000% worse. Trump felt that Clinton should be locked up, o how can Trump or his supporters continue to claim Trump is being selectively prosecuted for actual theft and obstruction to prevent recovery of actual secret documents?

Not just emails that in some cases contained passages that were later deemed classified. Not even in the same universe, which Aloha (who was consistent in both cases) has consistently tried to educate some of you on...

I thought the latest was that Trump's team is saying that the MAL search warrant was invalid since it was not specific enough about what areas within what rooms would be searched.

Even Cannon wasn't buying that, though.

i might be out of date, since The Trump team comes up with new excuses daily. Next will be a terrible plague... LOCUSTS! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!

images

Reactions: UncleMark
I thought the latest was that Trump's team is saying that the MAL search warrant was invalid since it was not specific enough about what areas within what rooms would be searched.

Even Cannon wasn't buying that, though.

i might be out of date, since The Trump team comes up with new excuses daily. Next will be a terrible plague... LOCUSTS! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!

images
The specifics might be today's latest attempt at spin. The sequence issue was brought up yesterday, and I actually typed my post out yesterday. I just held off on posting it to see if anything new developed over night...

Trump’s lawyers are trying to get the case thrown out because a Special Prosecutor is unconstitutional. It’s a frivolous case, but one of the arguments his lawyers is making is that they’re too independent! They’re arguing that the AG should have control of this. At the same time Trump and his most gullible and simple minded dupes are claiming this is all under direct control of Garland and Joe (mastermind with dementia) Biden. They are pretending two opposite things are happening simultaneously. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.

Trump’s lawyers are trying to get the case thrown out because a Special Prosecutor is unconstitutional. It’s a frivolous case, but one of the arguments his lawyers is making is that they’re too independent! They’re arguing that the AG should have control of this. At the same time Trump and his most gullible and simple minded dupes are claiming this is all under direct control of Garland and Joe (mastermind with dementia) Biden. They are pretending two opposite things are happening simultaneously. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.

I started reading this but didn't make it all the way through yet. It might not be frivolous.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT