ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette??? how exciting

Obviously wanted to stay closer to him, but not play for Pitino. Interesting.

Location..Location Location...
Like I said ..Be glad TJD went to Center Grove.
Cody Washington..Yogi..Indianapolis..And so on..
Didn't surprise me..

Congrats to Marquette and Wojo and staff, as well as to Dawson.

No reason to get out of sorts just because he chose another school. I think the kid will be a fine player for the Eagles.

Now full court press for Furst and Duncan.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
Why Marquette? I see no draw to the program at all. Minnesota would have made more sense to me.
Playing time. Something no one else could guarantee. .

Marquette's recruiting pitch was about how many touches he would get. No matter that they'll probably be a bottom dweller team in the Big East for the next few years, he apparently wants to shoot and doesn't want competition from teammates.

Remember, we’re talking Millennials here. They grew up on screen time. Suddenly, I’m not quite as excited for tonight’s game
STFU you raving moron. Stick to basketball where your opinions are asinine enough..

Reactions: hondo314
STFU you raving moron. Stick to basketball where your opinions are asinine enough..
Easy now, Tiger! Rough day at the office after your advances were spurned by the cleaning lady when you forgot to take off your wedding ring? Maybe its just Garcia that has you so pissy-eyed. The Millennial generation isn’t known for being interested in the outdoors, i.e. Bloomington’s beautiful campus, other than melting glaciers which seem to frighten them to death because they’ve heard “facts” exist from some of the liberal thinking scientists, who have been bought by special interest groups. You’ve had a burr up your butt for way too long, a proctologist’s dream!

Easy now, Tiger! Rough day at the office after your advances were spurned by the cleaning lady when you forgot to take off your wedding ring? Maybe its just Garcia that has you so pissy-eyed. The Millennial generation isn’t known for being interested in the outdoors, i.e. Bloomington’s beautiful campus, other than melting glaciers which seem to frighten them to death because they’ve heard “facts” exist from some of the liberal thinking scientists, who have been bought by special interest groups. You’ve had a burr up your butt for way too long, a proctologist’s dream!
Dude, are you trying to be witty? Please stop, it's dumb and makes you look a bit creepy..

Focus primarily on Indiana kids.
And the loaded in-state 2021 Class
IU should be all in on Caleb Furst now!
Must get Furst.

Marquette's recruiting pitch was about how many touches he would get. No matter that they'll probably be a bottom dweller team in the Big East for the next few years, he apparently wants to shoot and doesn't want competition from teammates.
One and Done?

I hope that IU plays Marquette next year.
And beat the snot out of them.

Dude, are you trying to be witty? Please stop, it's dumb and makes you look a bit creepy..
I read your witty “STFU you raving moron” and was challenged to be as clever in response. I’m glad you think it a bit creepy in a dumb sort of way. It tells me something about your intelligence.

Reactions: GJHaggard

Don’t take @T.M.P. angry posts serious. It’s his way of showing affection. He will direct message later and tell you he sorry. He does it all the time to me. The anger just masks his softer side (he suffers from little man syndrome).

Reactions: cryano
Archie went all in on Garcia late and almost got him. Garcia wanted playing time and be the featured post. TJD would eat his lunch and steal his girl. This rebuild reminds me of the mid 90’s Michigan state teams. I hope I’m right because 2021 just might be what brings us to a title in year 5. Fingers crossed.

Don’t take @T.M.P. angry posts serious. It’s his way of showing affection. He will direct message later and tell you he sorry. He does it all the time to me. The anger just masks his softer side (he suffers from little man syndrome).
You mean little “man” syndrome, or “little man” syndrome? BIG difference here. We’ve all heard the ladies talk about the one big “man” in their lives of leisure. No one wants to be that “small one” eliciting giggles at their slumber parties.

Since Marquette beat IU in their "secret game", does that mean that IU will probably be a bottom dweller in the Big Ten?
I just can't imagine IU losing out to Marquette for this 6'11" kid! Maybe IU should bring back Crean to recruit.

I wish Garcia had chosen IU but oh well not the end of the world. Marquette is closer to home. Hoosiers need to get a big next year. I truly believe college basketball is about 3 pt shooting and great guard play.

Since Marquette beat IU in their "secret game", does that mean that IU will probably be a bottom dweller in the Big Ten?
I just can't imagine IU losing out to Marquette for this 6'11" kid! Maybe IU should bring back Crean to recruit.

giphy.gif

Creans recruiting wasn’t always good...

His neurotic-have to use all scholarships-Crean. He had some huge misses.
Yep. Big time misses. And ones that took scholarships for multiple years. Eventually it crushed him and left us in a bad spot. CAM seems much less willing to compromise. And I like that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT