ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

The American people don’t want to ban abortion in the first trimester but neither do they want abortions in the third trimester. This is the compromise in most European countries abortion laws. Ban after 12-18 weeks. Hell….In Sweden a fetus dying wk +22 gets a social security number
Cruel perhaps but I think I’d ban after 22. That’s after the visit where you really get an idea of what’s up with the baby.

As someone who spends too much time in children’s hospital parents deserve to know.

Reactions: DANC
@sobester is brainwashed. But unlike hickory and others he’s funny and has hope. He just needs cleansing and education. Sobester you’re new here. I’ll give you the recipe. Get. Into. The. Bible. If you have questions seek out @VanPastorMan. Not many have the luxury of the pride of moody Bible college and decades of teachings at their fingertips.

Post less and read more. Read mcmurtry66. Read the dream team. Posters like snarlcakes, DANC, joe_hoopsier, Spartans, hoopsdoc, hooky, mushroom, ddt, MattnDallas, mas, farva, jet, and so many others who have their fingers on the pulse of what this country needs. Posters who bring academics AND frontier AND street smarts to policy discussions.

Six months of doing this and you will be unrecognizable. A warrior. 🙏🙏

@sobester is brainwashed. But unlike hickory and others he’s funny and has hope. He just needs cleansing and education. Sobester you’re new here. I’ll give you the recipe. Get. Into. The. Bible. If you have questions seek out @VanPastorMan. Not many have the luxury of the pride of moody Bible college and decades of teachings at their fingertips.

Post less and read more. Read mcmurtry66. Read the dream team. Posters like snarlcakes, DANC, joe_hoopsier, Spartans, hoopsdoc, hooky, mushroom, ddt, MattnDallas, mas, farva, jet, and so many others who have their fingers on the pulse of what this country needs. Posters who bring academics AND frontier AND street smarts to policy discussions.

Six months of doing this and you will be unrecognizable. A warrior. 🙏🙏
Joker - Sobester
Snowball - Hickory
Hartman - McM

😄

How many rainbow stickers are on your Subaru?

Have “save a life, adopt a rescue” magnets on my Ioniq 5. No rainbow stickers but is that supposed to be insulting to me? I’d have no problem displaying one. Do you have horns in the hood of your old truck?

Have “save a life, adopt a rescue” magnets on my Ioniq 5. No rainbow stickers but is that supposed to be insulting to me? I’d have no problem displaying one. Do you have horns in the hood of your old truck?
Horns on the hood are out of style, now it’s bull’s balls hanging from the trailer hitch.

My lord you bumpkins just keep coming out of the woodwork.
There's Cletus Clyde, who got kicked in the head by a mule and moved to St. Louis, since the radio reception of Rush Limbaugh through the plate in his skull was clearer there,

Then his brother Daryl and his three other brothers Daryl. Their Mom had this bad habit of dropping them on their heads as babies.

They call themselves the Dream team. They have 3 forum IDs each and love to respond to one another in MAGA-like sentence fragments devoid of any common sense. One of them met a black guy, once.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
There's Cletus Clyde, who got kicked in the head by a mule and moved to St. Louis, since the radio reception of Rush Limbaugh through the plate in his skull was clearer there,

Then his brother Daryl and his three other brothers Daryl. Their Mom had this bad habit of dropping them on their heads as babies.

They call themselves the Dream team. They have 3 forum IDs each and love to respond to one another in MAGA-like sentence fragments devoid of any common sense. One of them met a black guy, once.

Lol

Have “save a life, adopt a rescue” magnets on my Ioniq 5. No rainbow stickers but is that supposed to be insulting to me? I’d have no problem displaying one.
Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF

Oh shit…you’re going to be a tough one to fix. Don’t worry, @outside shooter use to ride Big Wheels on sidewalks and run away whenever he saw someone with a red hat. It’s been years, but we have made progress.

Just last week he private messaged me that he’s now riding mopeds on the street and attended his first MAGA rally. There were times when coach (that’s @mcmurtry66) wanted to give up on him, but not me. We never throw in the towel, no matter how bleak it looks. #dreamteam

Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF

Oh shit…you’re going to be a tough one to fix. Don’t worry, @outside shooter use to ride Big Wheels on sidewalks and run away whenever he saw someone with a red hat. It’s been years, but we have made progress.

Just last week he private messaged me that he’s now riding mopeds on the street and attended his first MAGA rally. There were times when coach (that’s @mcmurtry66) wanted to give up on him, but not me. We never throw in the towel, no matter how bleak it looks. #dreamteam

I hate to tell you but I think the only way to convert me would a frontal lobotomy. Like you guys did to Lucy. I understand she used to be a Rhodes Scholar.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
Cruel perhaps but I think I’d ban after 22. That’s after the visit where you really get an idea of what’s up with the baby.

As someone who spends too much time in children’s hospital parents deserve to know.
Personally….I don’t think it’s a federal issue. I am in favor of leaving it to the individual states.

Just curious. What factors do you guys use to draw a conclusion as to what should be a federal, state or local issue. I find that most people just choose the one most likely to result in their desired outcome

These are some scary people folks.
In what way is the bill proposed by SENATOR Whitehose (a member of the Legislative body) "unconstitutional"? Is the author of the tweet under the mistaken notion that the Consitution prescribes 9 Justices?

Np one better tell him that prior to Congress giving a gift to Grant and increasing the number from 7 to 9 in 1869, the number of Justices changed 6 or 7 times.Not a "constitutional matter" by any stretch...

Last edited:
Here is something far more fundamentally radical AND supported by Harris but we’re still supposed to be afraid of the project 2025 boogeyman.

Amazing.

Harris would be even more of a disaster than Trump.
Project 2025 is to be implmented with Executive fiat, bypassing Congress or the courts. It's pretty much centered around increasing Presidential power.

Is that what Kamala is proposing?

You are welcome to run on Project 2025...There was an earlier thread of certain forum members praising P2025, before it even made national news...

I'd say sad. Even the article quoted from The Dispatch admits the issue is far more unanced.Sounds like she didn't read the original bill? Is she illiterate?

What exactly would make expanding the Court "unconstitutional? Is the author of the tweet under the mistaken notion that the Consitution prescribes 9 Justices?

Np one better tell him that prior to Congress giving a gift to Grant and increasing the number from 7 to 9 in 1869, the number of Justices changed 6 or 7 times.Not a "constitutional matter" by any stretch...
Imposing term limits on Justices is unconstitutional as introduced in Whitehouse's bill. Read, then type. Read, then type.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
That's a dodge.

What do you think would happen if you actually did wear a MAGA hat in any of those scenarios I mentioned? And do you think that reaction you're thinking of is more or less common knowledge these days? Humor me here.
I got a question. Are you more likely to get attacked ie yelled at or made fun of verbally if you wear a MAGA hat or a Kamala Harris t shirt?

I got a question. Are you more likely to get attacked ie yelled at or made fun of verbally if you wear a MAGA hat or a Kamala Harris t shirt?
I don’t think either of them will get you attacked in most situations. We’ve had 9 years of the MAGA cult to evolve those hats into a veritable thumbing of their nose at people, so I think it’s more likely that people will think you’re a dick if you’re wearing something MAGA in mixed company or out in public.

Reactions: UncleMark
The magnets, the car, your posts, the whole package, absolutely perfect. The quintessential progressive “male”. How’s the pegging going for you? 😂😂😂
Really? Been to Atlanta or Houston lately?
I was in Atlanta a few months back. Stayed in a house in Old Fourth Ward. It wasn’t too bad other than the gunshot & sirens. I’m sure there are nice areas, but overall it’s a dump…best thing about it was Urban Hai.

I had my car vandalized when I drove out in the woods somewhere for wor and forgot to remove my Biden Harris ca
The magnets, the car, your posts, the whole package, absolutely perfect. The quintessential progressive “male”. How’s the pegging going for you? 😂😂😂

I was in Atlanta a few months back. Stayed in a house in Old Fourth Ward. It wasn’t too bad other than the gunshot & sirens. I’m sure there are nice areas, but overall it’s a dump…best thing about it was Urban Hai.

Lived in O4W for 6 years BEFORE gentrification. Never heard a gunshot. My building has free EV charging. It would be ridiculous not have an EV. You hate rescue animals. It’s my true passion. I don’t know why you have something against it. That’s kind of evil dude.

Yeah, dems are much less educated than republicans. You ever wonder why the educated vote left? Hint: It’s not a coincidence and there is a reason Trump said he loves the uneducated.
Colleges are cesspools of liberal propaganda don't you know

Reactions: sobester
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT