ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Goode just entered ON3 says 100 percent.

Not sure where he will find playing time, but we could use him even if he's a one-dimensional player. How's his defense?

Always thought Goode played very hard, aggressive, and smart against IU. Now I know why...lots of IU connections in his family and wasn't highly recruited or offered by the Hoosiers. If he is okay with coming off the bench or being a spot starter, I am all for it. Shot 39% on 61 - 157 three's this past season.
Related to Trent Green (QB - IU and Rams) and Ben Skowronek (WR - Northwestern, ND, and Rams).

Always thought Goode played very hard, aggressive, and smart against IU. Now I know why...lots of IU connections in his family and wasn't highly recruited or offered by the Hoosiers. If he is okay with coming off the bench or being a spot starter, I am all for it. Shot 39% on 61 - 157 three's this past season.
Related to Trent Green (QB - IU and Rams) and Ben Skowronek (WR - Northwestern, ND, and Rams).

Trent blew out his knee in a preseason game. Kurt Warner took over and made Ike Bruce and Torry Holt HOFers and the Rams champs.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Trent blew out his knee in a preseason game. Kurt Warner took over and made Ike Bruce and Torry Holt HOFers and the Rams champs.
I remember watching the press conference with the coach, whose name I can't remember, getting choked up for Trent...it was moving.

Kurt Warner's story is amazing...

Luke really stinks on the defensive end, not Goode!
Fletcher Joseph Loyer (born September 1, 2003) is an American college basketball player for the Purdue Boilermakers of the Big Ten Conference. In the 2024 NCAA March Madness Championship, he recorded 0 points and two personal fouls, shooting 0-5 in the biggest game of his career.

Not Goode!!

I have ushers who pass the plates. They pray as well. My duties on Sunday are to have public prayer for the hurting or those celebrating good news. I lead some of the songs and preach.
living on a prayer is my go-to karaoke song, I've found the an inebriated audience gives you a better response.

Ahhh, just another example of a Boiler-troll here to "just talk basketball" (aka, put down all things IU!).

We're not getting him for his D. He's being recruited to provide a needed skill off the bench. Heck, for all I know our coaches got the idea from Painter: "use a below average defender who can shoot because we have a big in the paint who can erase guys if they get by him on the perimeter."

I remember watching the press conference with the coach, whose name I can't remember, getting choked up for Trent...it was moving.

Kurt Warner's story is amazing...

Yes, but Trent did go on to sign a big deal w Washington and did OK.

Being that you're a PU fan, obviously having a good D has never been a top concern for your program. With that said, I'm not surprised that a PU fan is obsessed with the D.

Fletcher Joseph Loyer (born September 1, 2003) is an American college basketball player for the Purdue Boilermakers of the Big Ten Conference. In the 2024 NCAA March Madness Championship, he recorded 0 points and two personal fouls, shooting 0-5 in the biggest game of his career.

Not Goode!!
Fletcher played in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, not Goode!

Ahhh, just another example of a Boiler-troll here to "just talk basketball" (aka, put down all things IU!).

We're not getting him for his D. He's being recruited to provide a needed skill off the bench. Heck, for all I know our coaches got the idea from Painter: "use a below average defender who can shoot because we have a big in the paint who can erase guys if they get by him on the perimeter."
Ballo could not stop Loyer (27) or Smith (26) last December!

• Haha
Reactions: Vern Pain

Not Goode!!
Best comeback of the year. GO IU!!

Reactions: jopajackson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT