ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Brown in the transfer portal

some serious respect when the other team is face guarding you, away from the ball, opposite site of the court, almost 30 ft from the basket.

Most of those were legit NBA 3s pointers, at least 25 footers. Probably scored more last night than Leal is gonna score this entire season.

• Love
Reactions: MG80 and Lucy01
The guard from Morehead State was better than Luke Brown. If it's down to Luke Brown and the PG from Morehead St. give me the Eagle. He can shoot and play defense.

That was really special. And that no look pass in the first half! Wow! And against Florida State, a team that is usually among the better defensive teams who were playing at home Thank you TMP.

I had never seen this kid before.
Couldn’t even tell you what color he was.
But it’s mind blowing that some in here think this kid wouldn’t contribute at IU.
Lethal shooting, deep range.
Hell, he’d be worth it just to practice our perimeter defense against.

But it’s mind blowing that some in here think this kid wouldn’t contribute at IU.
Tell that to that Bloom person!

And every opposing B1G coach would salivate when he's in and go at him on the defensive end, it's why he had no major offers.

He can't defend at this level ... and if you didn't notice FSU took him a bit more seriously in the 2nd half and he wasn't near as impactful.

Teams now have a film and scout on him, he won't be getting those easy looks from anyone else.

There's a reason he's at Stetson and not starting, and it has nothing to do with skills, his skills are and have been elite but everything to do with slow lateral speed, no quickness, short arms, and very poor defensive ability ..

I guess you could use him as a spot shooter playing 5 or less minutes a game but everything you could gain from a player like that offensively you could lose as much defensively.

Still that was a damn impressive shooting display..

Last edited:
And every opposing B1G coach would salivate when he's in and go at him on the defensive end, it's why he had no major offers.

He can't defend at this level ... and if you didn't notice FSU took him a bit more seriously in the 2nd half and he wasn't near as impactful.

Teams now have a film and scout on him, he won't be getting those easy looks from anyone else.

There's a reason he's at Stetson and not starting, and it has nothing to do with skills, his skills are and have been elite but everything to do with slow lateral speed, no quickness, short arms, and very poor defensive ability ..

I guess you could use him as a spot shooter playing 5 or less minutes a game but everything you could gain from a player like that offensively you could lose as much defensively.

Still that was still a damn impressive shooting display..
If you really want a good look at Luke, get on YouTube and watch Stetsons to exhibition games,
he wasn’t that impressive.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT