ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville ticket question

CC Mac

All-Big Ten
Aug 19, 2002
Anyone have a guess as to how many tickets IU will get for this one?
Not a season ticket holder but had enough points for last years game in Indy.
Lots of Louisville fans there but not nearly 50/50 in my estimation.
Would like to go this year depending on how many tickets we get.

I am not certain but have to imagine that this is just another home game for Louisville and, therefore, part of their season ticket package. As such and given that they sell out the Yum Center via season tickets there will be no allotment to IU beyond what is needed to accommodate players' families. Secondary market is your best option unless you know a generous UofL season ticket holder.

Reactions: cryano
I am not certain but have to imagine that this is just another home game for Louisville and, therefore, part of their season ticket package. As such and given that they sell out the Yum Center via season tickets there will be no allotment to IU beyond what is needed to accommodate players' families. Secondary market is your best option unless you know a generous UofL season ticket holder.
Probably will be the case,just thought they may handle it a bit like the Kentucky game since last years game was not on campus.

Probably will be the case,just thought they may handle it a bit like the Kentucky game since last years game was not on campus.
No, this is a home game for Louisville at the Yum Center. Next year is a regular home game for us.

Reactions: CC Mac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT