ADVERTISEMENT

Lost at both ends of the court

you have unrealistic expectations... see what is happening in this team building process
.. clear to me you have not experienced team building
Unrealistic expectations? It was frigging ARMY. IU excelled at nothing.
Experienced with team building or not, that was a POS performance.

Reactions: Bippy
Unrealistic expectations? It was frigging ARMY. IU excelled at nothing.
Experienced with team building or not, that was a POS performance.
no one disputes poor performance... understanding why and acceptance that all involved will improve is much better than soiling your pants in a public forum.

Against the team at 330th in nation. Marist and Stonehill trounced them. No excuses-had the summer to gel together some and still looked like a JV team out there except Ware.
what excuse they played poorly as a team in their second game of the season... the parts are there... relax and watch it come together

I will give you 3-1 odds that atleast one player from this team is an nba player.

Shitty at predictions, how bout betting?
Well, I won't bet, but I will state my opinion.

Ware will struggle trying to gain position against B1G front courts and will be back next year stronger and more determined. I do think he will make it to the NBA, just not after this season.
I hope Reneau makes it some day but if he is modeling Carmelo he will be back next year too because he isn't a wing right now.
Mgbako has the talent but so many who don't make it have the talent. He has a very steep learning curve at this point. Reminds me a little of Isaac Copeland from Nebraska a few years ago, who....didn't make the NBA.
Johnson doesn't make the easy play but has great speed and handles, and has the moxie to make plays. May be a journeyman in various levels. I definitely think he will play pro ball, but probably not the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT