ADVERTISEMENT

Lord this is painful to watch

Shorthanded N’western is killing us at BOTH ends of the floor
Malik just fouled out with two consecutive fouls in less than 30 seconds. 4th game he’s fouled out in previous 6 games. IU now down by 14 to a depleted NW squad at home. I do not envision Iu winning another game this season.

Shorthanded N’western is killing us at BOTH ends of the floor
It's not painful. It's exactly what you deserve when you bring in 2 lazy players and let them play with no repercussions for bad defense. When you don't get a shooter and leave a scholarship open. This coaching staff flunked roster management. Chris Collins is owning the cluelessness on our bench. Martinelli plays harder then anyone on our team. Langborg scored 24 in the NCAA Tournament. Collins knows what the hell he is doing.

It's not painful. It's exactly what you deserve when you bring in 2 lazy players and let them play with no repercussions for bad defense. When you don't get a shooter and leave a scholarship open. This coaching staff flunked roster management. Chris Collins is owning the cluelessness on our bench. Martinelli plays harder then anyone on our team. Langborg scored 24 in the NCAA Tournament. Collins knows what the hell he is doing.
I agree. Collins is a good coach. NW is not an easy school to get into.

Patience. IU may be relevant again in ten years. That may work for me at my age. I could be in another world reliving the 75-76 seasons for eternity.

Reactions: IUINSB and 76-1
Some of the most frustrating barely watchable IU bball in my decades of watching IU. I think these are good kids with talent who would be coachable if they had a coach.
Early Crean teams with zero talent were more watchable than this bunch!! They at least looked coached, had a game plan and hustled despite their limitations.

This team rarely gets on the floor for a loose ball and gets beat to 75-80% of every 50/50 ball. Did you guys notice how tuned “into” the defensive end of the floor the NU bench and coaches were? They were fired up with every stop!!

I hate that Dolson had to cancel the halftime act he’s been working on for 6 months. Guess he’d planned to ride a unicycle on the court while balancing a Quinn Buckner bobblehead on either shoulder. Hopefully next home game.
Hopefully with Fred Glass surfing behind him??

This is good. Needs to continue to happen so this can get changed. Painful now, will pay off later. Damn shame OSU didnt beat IU last week.
Dolson likely won't make a change after giving Woody a 1mm raise for no reason. We are stuck with this shit for at least another season, imo. Having said all that, I sure hope I'm wrong and he has the balls to make the obviously needed change.

Dolson likely won't make a change after giving Woody a 1mm raise for no reason. We are stuck with this shit for at least another season, imo. Having said all that, I sure hope I'm wrong and he has the balls to make the obviously needed change.
Would love to see the Hall sit at 12,000 max next year if he allows this shit show to go on.

• Love
Reactions: iulb and Ty Webb iu
Woody can put up about 20 points in the first half, and he gets his ass beat by 20 points on a regular basis. End this crap basketball.
I usually tape games and start an hour late. That way I can fast forward thru commercials.
Lately I have been giving up somewhere in the second half and looking up the score. Then delete the rest of the game.

• Love
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT