ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Tuesday's the day

Potential Hick. Do you know the meaning of it? Why do you post such crap? Because your news source is crap and you believe it.

Do you want me to remind you and list again all of your democratic politicians who have threatened the lives of people and Trump? You and people like you are the reason this country is divided. Thanks for your contribution to society.
Just look how many the Clinton's have killed . Chappaquiddick ring a bell with Democrats?

Reactions: Indianaftw
Just look how many the Clinton's have killed . Chappaquiddick ring a bell with Democrats?
Why are you posting at 2 in the morning? Insomnia? Intoxication? You should take better care of yourself.

More sleep and sobriety would likely improve your clarity of thought. As things stand now, you're not equipped to participate in a meaningful discussion.

Chappaquiddick was Ted Kennedy, not Bill and Hill.

Clintons are assholes but they're not murderers. Neither was Kennedy. He was likely drunk and compounded it with a horrible decision that haunted him for the rest of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
Why are you posting at 2 in the morning? Insomnia? Intoxication? You should take better care of yourself.

More sleep and sobriety would likely improve your clarity of thought. As things stand now, you're not equipped to participate in a meaningful discussion.

Clintons are assholes but they're not murderers. Neither was Kennedy. He was likely drunk and compounded it with a horrible decision that haunted him for the rest of his life.
You should STFU and look in the mirror a$$hole. Why are you posting at all? Stupidity? Just a dumbass? Constipation in the morning?

Obviously even at 8:30 in the morning and time is all relative anyway, You are too stupid to comprehend what I said. Clinton's aren't murderers? So they are suiciders then? How many is it? Somewhere between 55 and 60 now that have died mysterious to incredibly mysterious deaths that had contact with them? I know you are stupid but if you actually think that is just coincidence? Did I say Chappaquiddick had anything to do with the Clinton's? Again you are so caught up in yourself being an a$$hole you failed to comprehend . I said Democrats and the girl was still dead wasn't she.

You aren't equipped to take a sh!t on your own so probably best you STFU . Anytime you want to say something to my face I can find a place.

You should STFU and look in the mirror a$$hole. Why are you posting at all? Stupidity? Just a dumbass? Constipation in the morning?

Obviously even at 8:30 in the morning and time is all relative anyway, You are too stupid to comprehend what I said. Clinton's aren't murderers? So they are suiciders then? How many is it? Somewhere between 55 and 60 now that have died mysterious to incredibly mysterious deaths that had contact with them? I know you are stupid but if you actually think that is just coincidence? Did I say Chappaquiddick had anything to do with the Clinton's? Again you are so caught up in yourself being an a$$hole you failed to comprehend . I said Democrats and the girl was still dead wasn't she.

You aren't equipped to take a sh!t on your own so probably best you STFU . Anytime you want to say something to my face I can find a place.
Are you threatening me, dude? I've got a hunch that's against board rules.

You've got some serious anger management issues. Get help.

(It's "Clintons," not "Clinton's." No way you're an IU grad).

Threatening?

No, I said if you have something you want to say to my face you are more than welcome to. You felt the need to be a dick and I called you on it.

Hell I doubt you graduated preschool. Try again dipsh!t. It is pretty cool having a stalker though!

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

He's not threatening you. Craybilly is flirting with you. He's often trying to meet people face to face on here. He should probably look into a dating site instead.

He's not threatening you. Craybilly is flirting with you. He's often trying to meet people face to face on here. He should probably look into a dating site instead.
GFY A$$hole and worry about your own problems, don't recall anyone asking your opinion but same goes if you really have something to say to my face.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
He's like Tamar Bates. All trash talk, no production.
84686eff648e96a1882592eec38ec9e4d97b970c.jpg

Bad take.

Bates (and family) are upstanding. His mom and dad are great. Old man beat my ass in a "steak off" at Zagrebs the first night he could come to campus. Wish he would stay. He's the type of guy we need around town.

That was aimed more at Cray than at Bates. Yes, I understand Tamar and his folks are great people. It's a bad deal that for whatever reason he just couldn't make it happen here. I hope he goes someplace good and just kills it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I'd be more likely to put my money on Tamar.
That was aimed more at Cray than at Bates. Yes, I understand Tamar and his folks are great people. It's a bad deal that for whatever reason he just couldn't make it happen here. I hope he goes someplace good and just kills it.

Craybilly, too.

I'd be more likely to put my money on Tamar.

images

Security caught all three of you dicks coming up with your witty commentary. Is that Bowel there looking over your shoulder?

• Love

Fair take.

Wanted the guy to succeed as well. Not gonna say I didn't drop F bombs with every post-season miss, but knew it was probably, unfortunately, the end of his time in Bloomington.

To me, he's an old school, Alex English type scorer. At some MAC school, he probably dominates like Mike Davis's kid.

Having a kid, in school, while trying to play D1 basketball...I mean...you're swimming upstream.

Hey a$$hole, just wanted to check in with you at 12:40. I appreciate the concern I really do. I'm working what are you doing?

Probably best you save your limited brain cells for taking care of yourself @Bowlmania It is good to know you are so concerned that you are keeping track of my sleep schedule, no actually it is really, really creepy.

• Love
Hey a$$hole, just wanted to check in with you at 12:40. I appreciate the concern I really do. I'm working what are you doing?

Probably best you save your limited brain cells for taking care of yourself @Bowlmania It is good to know you are so concerned that you are keeping track of my sleep schedule, no actually it is really, really creepy.
You do know that Bowl is goats code name don’t you.

Reactions: Crayfish57
You know Uncle Mark, You and your family are great people. But that doesn’t mean you can play basketball at D1 school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT