ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Cliff Moore transfering

damaged his draft stock? dude went #4 in the draft...lol..

so that means he would have been projected in the top 3 the year before and that is not the case at all with a quick google search.. quit romanticizing the past to fit your agenda
People talked about it. Isn’t that what I said?
Let me explain, “pundits said” means “people talking about it”. Not reality.
Why do I say that?
After being on the cover of SI at the start of the season, we find out he isn’t even the best player on the team. Then those photos of Cody looking awkward, struggling against the Syracuse bigs, lots of talk just before the draft. Alex Lin (who?) bragging about how he’ll be the only big out of the draft that people will be talking about in five years. Then when Charlotte picked Cody at 4, Charlotte fans were up at arms, we wasted our pick, etc.
and what agenda?

you’ve been predicting the downfall of Duke and UK. How’s that working out for you?

This didn’t age well for you, did it? Didn’t even make it 24 hrs.

Duke very well may win it all (picked them in the office pool). But they’re doing the OAD the way it needs to be if you’re going that route - getting top 5 transcendental players. You know, like Kentucky used to do?

You want me to show you the post where I said that a while back? Or are you still “100 percent sure” of how UK is doing it?

This didn’t age well for you, did it? Didn’t even make it 24 hrs.

Duke very well may win it all (picked them in the office pool). But they’re doing the OAD the way it needs to be if you’re going that route - getting top 5 transcendental players. You know, like Kentucky used to do?

You want me to show you the post where I said that a while back? Or are you still “100 percent sure” of how UK is doing it?
Cal’s 10 years at UK:
7 Elite 8s
4 Final Fours
1 title

Yet you think Cal is on the hot seat and falling off. It’s laughable.

And on the other hand you believe Archie is great because he went to one Elite 8. I wonder what the discrepancy is? Maybe your bias?

Cal’s 10 years at UK:
7 Elite 8s
4 Final Fours
1 title

And on the other hand you believe Archie is great because he went to one Elite 8. I wonder what the discrepancy is? Maybe your bias?
Link please to where I said Cal was on hot seat.

What has UK done since 2015? That’s the question you need to answer.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Cal’s 10 years at UK:
7 Elite 8s
4 Final Fours
1 title

Wow, that OAD thing worked out really well for UK and Duke. Didn’t it?

At least K is able to get all the top kids to give the Devils a chance. UK is gonna have high-ranked classes by signing a bunch of fringe 5 stars, yet stay young annually by turning over the roster.

Item of note: This is the SECOND straight year Kentucky had a CLEAR path to the Final Four - and choked both times.

UK appears like they will return at least 5 rotation players, to go along with 4 5stars coming in. They will be tough, again.

Wow, that OAD thing worked out really well for UK and Duke. Didn’t it?

At least K is able to get all the top kids to give the Devils a chance. UK is gonna have high-ranked classes by signing a bunch of fringe 5 stars, yet stay young annually by turning over the roster.

Item of note: This is the SECOND straight year Kentucky had a CLEAR path to the Final Four - and choked both times.
Clear path? They were in the toughest regional and played the hottest team in the tournament.

It’s incredible you’re excusing Archie for missing the entire thing but bashing UK and Duke for losing on last second plays in the Elite 8. Absolutely incredible. You can’t make this up. Only on an IU site are people this delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT