ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Justus

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
The guy probably had 1st team All Big Ten locked up and will now be Honorable Mention. All from 1 bad game. It’s a shame. I feel terrible for the guy because up untill yesterday he has had a good career here. Campbell sure looks the part. He drilled that kick from 40 yds and it would have been good from 60. He has a howitzer leg.

The guy probably had 1st team All Big Ten locked up and will now be Honorable Mention. All from 1 bad game. It’s a shame. I feel terrible for the guy because up untill yesterday he has had a good career here. Campbell sure looks the part. He drilled that kick from 40 yds and it would have been good from 60. He has a howitzer leg.

I would of had our kickers practice on our grass practice fields all week and drench it with a fire hose to simulate the pig trough they would be kicking on Saturday.

Reactions: 76-1

Tough day for him. He’s as reliable as they come all year, and we’re lucky to have him. If he has an average day yesterday, there is no overtime and the game isn’t close.

Reactions: Sassy61
Unfortunately Iowa's kicker is a finalist for the Lou Groza award and should get first-team All-B1G. I hope he gets 2nd team.

I was shocked to see Justus was not a Groza finalist kicking 100% before yesterday. Seems the traditional powers got first dibs for their kickers.

Yes, that is a crying shame. Thankfully it wasn't more costly for us as a team, as in the game itself, but for him it's a true bummer, because it very well may prove to be a costly day for him personally, literally so even potentially. The Bowl Game will be big for him to set the record straight. Had he had a better day, we probably win rather easily, but that's water under the bridge now. He's carried us on more than one occasion, & he gets zero blame for anything. We won as a team yesterday, Logan Justus included.

Reactions: muubell and Sassy61
He looked crushed on the sidelines. Shell shocked.
Someone tell him it’s ok. Sometimes you are 3 for 4 with 5 RBIs and some times 0 for 4 with 3 strikeouts.

Reactions: goody1986
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT