ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO! I have 'insufficient privileges' to post in the Official Debate thread

Unbelievable.
cry-baby6.jpg

Unbelievable.
I am 90% sure it was goat.
He posted "I warned you not to randomly bring me up in other conversations. So prove what I said, or take it back and apologize. Your next post does one of these two things, or you're done in this thread."

I believe you told him to go have intercourse with himself as a response, so I guess he followed through.

He posted "I warned you not to randomly bring me up in other conversations. So prove what I said, or take it back and apologize. Your next post does one of these two things, or you're done in this thread."

I believe you told him to go have intercourse with himself as a response, so I guess he followed through.
That was a long time ago. Certainly not in that thread. EDIT: Yes, it was that thread

Yeah, you're right - that was in a thread started by Mark back in June. I thought it was about the debate last night.

Goat did do that. He still go have intercourse with himself.

You’re spot on pastor. And they continue to post at him in that thread and he has no way to respond. No way to retaliate. He just has to read it and take it. Just eat it. The attacks. The misstatements and mischaracterizations. The outright lies.
I’m not sure I can recall a darker 24 hours on the board for the dream team. Probably the end of Cray but that’s it

Are you sure you just don’t need to log back in- since Google went private viewing I frequently can’t post until I log back in.

Last edited:
You’re spot on pastor. And they continue to post at him in that thread and he has no way to respond. No way to retaliate. He just has to read it and take it. Just eat it. The attacks. The misstatements and mischaracterizations. The outright lies.
I’m not sure I can recall a darker 24 hours on the board for the dream team. Probably the end of Cray but that’s it
The sorry little bitch banned me from the Ukraine thread over two years ago...no explanation..nothing....

Reactions: DANC

I mean. That’s some damn good sleuthing there. Maybe not Criminal Minds but definitely CSI:Miami level.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I’m not sure I can recall a darker 24 hours on the board for the dream team. Probably the end of Cray but that’s it.

Beat Up Black Eye GIF by South Park

You simply lack knowledge, plus make no effort to learn.

Here is the text of what you intentionally have failed repeatedly to learn about:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

It doesn't apply to any Mod on this board. Have you kissed Trump today?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT