ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Hurley

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
It's always interesting to see how women age and usually not very well. Elizabeth Hurley is certainly doing something right...54 years old ...wow

4E00C64300000578-5928123-Amazing_Elizabeth_Hurley_53_looked_like_a_woman_half_her_age_as_-m-32_1530955100625.jpg

Elizabeth-Hurley-1.jpg

2115.jpg

3501562f21901bec955fc2cdc7a3ccfa

In my experience, I’d say women age quite a bit better than men, in general. I could put a bunch of bald , pot bellied guys on here to make my case. But I won’t.

I am taking after my mum's approach, vanity = health.

If you take pride in your appearance then you will forever work/gym at it. But also like with skincare products or a nice proper haircut etc. Personal pride.

Its like cats, the moment they stop grooming then you know its the beginnings of the slippery slope.

Last edited:
It's always interesting to see how women age and usually not very well. Elizabeth Hurley is certainly doing something right...54 years old ...wow

4E00C64300000578-5928123-Amazing_Elizabeth_Hurley_53_looked_like_a_woman_half_her_age_as_-m-32_1530955100625.jpg

Elizabeth-Hurley-1.jpg

2115.jpg

3501562f21901bec955fc2cdc7a3ccfa

Always one of my favorites. Thought Hugh Grant was a complete lunatic for cheating on her with that hooker, when he had so much better at home! Haven't seen her in awhile and my goodness, she has aged well! Thanks for posting!

Reactions: sdhoosier
The kid looks like a puppet from Team America. Also, his head is huge compared to his body. WTF.
My guess is that he's likely never done a pushup in his life. No shoulders, noodle arms and no chest, but a head that grew to normal size.

• Haha
Reactions: Radio Zero
Liz would be pointless Throwback feature. Bonkable when young and today, 30yrs later!

Yeah, the thing about her is how amazing her body still looks. There are quite a few celebs who can keep the illusion going quite nicely from the neck up, but I struggle to recall very many who continue to look so great in a bikini. Christie Brinkley took some great swimsuit pics later, but Liz posts them weekly, so I don't think it's a push to get in shape for one shoot. Damn.... just Damn!

Yeah, the thing about her is how amazing her body still looks. There are quite a few celebs who can keep the illusion going quite nicely from the neck up, but I struggle to recall very many who continue to look so great in a bikini. Christie Brinkley took some great swimsuit pics later, but Liz posts them weekly, so I don't think it's a push to get in shape for one shoot. Damn.... just Damn!

Tbf. I am sure she has had to work hard on it. Having good genes just isn't enough -- though there are two women, (both over 50+) I know very well can just go jogging for a few times and lose all the excess.

Reactions: kkott
Cindy Crawford maybe?
gzalnDO.jpg

Elle McPherson?
6V9xGDY.jpg

I don't think they're where Hurley is, but still pretty impressive. I wonder if she posts all of those just to mess with Hugh Grant's head?

Cindy Crawford maybe?
gzalnDO.jpg

Elle McPherson?
6V9xGDY.jpg

I don't think they're where Hurley is, but still pretty impressive. I wonder if she posts all of those just to mess with Hugh Grant's head?

I don't think so. I believe she has a clothing line and that's the ulterior motive... I mean, aside from driving all us old f'ers crazy! Cindy is fine too, but I do think Liz's pics are still in another class... which is hard to say!

Tbf. I am sure she has had to work hard on it. Having good genes just isn't enough -- though there are two women, (both over 50+) I know very well can just go jogging for a few times and lose all the excess.

Absolutely agree. Anyone can be totally undone by genetics, and you definitely are going to have to exercise imo, and she certainly has the best in terms of skin, grooming and medical care and probably very kind and talented photographers. But, given all that, I still say Dayummmm, and salute her!

Reactions: BigMobe

And don't forget Halle!

nintchdbpict000312759168.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT